Now Foods, Gluten Digest, 60 Vcaps

Tread Carefully

Posted by SherryB From Texas on Aug 18, 2012

I bought these thinking I could cheat my gluten sensitivity issue. Eh, not the case and I also took allergy testing while using it and of course I tested gluten sensitive and was told to avoid gluten no matter what.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2642544 From Pennsylvania on Jun 18, 2010

This product seemed to help with the Gluten but my face started breaking out especially my forehead and I also got hives. I could not believe it was this product but it was the only thing I was taking that was different and when I stopped taking it, my face cleared right up and the hives stopped. I am really disappointed and I wonder what is in this product that gave me this reaction.

Gluten Digest

Posted by Reviewer1634134 From Oregon on Feb 20, 2012

I'm gluten intolerant and have discovered that even this product doesn't make it possible for me to eat gluten. That said, it does eliminate the stomach pain that can accompany eating gluten for those who react badly to it. So it's helpful in emergencies, but overall not a strategy, at least for me, that makes it possible for me to eat gluten.

My mum said it helps

Posted by Reviewer1376893 From Australia on Mar 16, 2012

My mum has celiac and she said she thinks this is helping reduce symptoms (bloating, sickness etc)

This stuff really worked!

Posted by Reviewer2897969 From Florida on Jul 29, 2010

For my husband who is pre-diabetic. It helps to control the symptoms he gets from sugar fluctuations.