This stuff really worked!

Posted by Reviewer2897969 on Jul 29, 2010

For my husband who is pre-diabetic. It helps to control the symptoms he gets from sugar fluctuations.

Great for Gluten Allergy

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 10, 2009

I try to avoid wheat/gluten, but when I can't, this supplement allows me to minimize any damage which might result from eating foods containing wheat.

Now Foods Gluten Digest Is A Good Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

This product is handy to have on hand in case you accidentally eat a little gluten. It is not going to make it so that I can go eat bread or pizza that has gluten but it is nice to have it on hand for accidental slipups.

Improves digestion

Posted by 4726982334677159571 on Jun 14, 2013

Maybe i should leave gluten out of my diet completely. These are for those times i need to eat some very yummy and terribly bad foods.

helps manage flaxseed sensitivity and eating out

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Jul 07, 2014

I am gluten and dairy free as well as flax and chia. This product allows me to use a complete meal shake with flax and it works to prevent bloating and gas.

It's a good start

Posted by Reviewer1934119 on Sep 26, 2008

I worry less now that I'm taking it when I go out. I have more options at different restaurants. It may need to be stronger but finding a dose that's right for you is important too.

These help a bit with gluten intolerance but other brands do better

Posted by 5247468418138863864 on Oct 21, 2014

These are a cheap alternative compared to other brands but you will need to take a least two or more depending on your gluten intolerance

Not what I needed

Posted by Reviewer2313635 on Apr 14, 2010

This is probably a very good product. It just didn't work for us because the one I bought this for has more of an allergic reaction to gluten that a digestive problem. Therefore, I can't give a very fair assessment.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Apr 26, 2010

Works well and good value for money

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer1012749 on Dec 23, 2008

I love the bread at Cheesecake factory but my stomach has a fit and bloats up after, but when i took one of these before I felt fine...even after cheese cake and carrot cake

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »