This stuff really worked!

Posted by Reviewer2897969 on Jul 29, 2010

For my husband who is pre-diabetic. It helps to control the symptoms he gets from sugar fluctuations.

Great for Gluten Allergy

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 10, 2009

I try to avoid wheat/gluten, but when I can't, this supplement allows me to minimize any damage which might result from eating foods containing wheat.

Improves digestion

Posted by 4726982334677159571 on Jun 14, 2013

Maybe i should leave gluten out of my diet completely. These are for those times i need to eat some very yummy and terribly bad foods.

It's a good start

Posted by Reviewer1934119 on Sep 26, 2008

I worry less now that I'm taking it when I go out. I have more options at different restaurants. It may need to be stronger but finding a dose that's right for you is important too.

Not what I needed

Posted by Reviewer2313635 on Apr 14, 2010

This is probably a very good product. It just didn't work for us because the one I bought this for has more of an allergic reaction to gluten that a digestive problem. Therefore, I can't give a very fair assessment.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Apr 26, 2010

Works well and good value for money

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer1012749 on Dec 23, 2008

I love the bread at Cheesecake factory but my stomach has a fit and bloats up after, but when i took one of these before I felt fine...even after cheese cake and carrot cake

Now Foods, Gluten Digest, 60 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2561619 on Apr 29, 2009

Gives me relief of my worst symptoms if I accidently ate some gluten. As is stated on the label: its not a cure for celiac.

All ok

Posted by gunitalilie on Feb 14, 2012

All ok

Now Foods Gluten Digest Is A Good Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

This product is handy to have on hand in case you accidentally eat a little gluten. It is not going to make it so that I can go eat bread or pizza that has gluten but it is nice to have it on hand for accidental slipups.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »