very good

Posted by BeautyWealthLovelyFamily on Mar 29, 2016

great result With the first shot No side effects Recommend If any of the products, makes us feel some side effects this is that our organization have proficiency in vitamins what this moment. The same feel When you receive a physical herb in large quantity. It is totally healthy the products of iherb.

Great product.

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

I absolutely love this product. It makes my skin smooth and nice looking, produces a state of calmness and lack of anxiety, and allegedly improves learning and mental function. Overall a great high quality product at a low price!

TRULY WORKS

Posted by 4640835835864020803 on Oct 26, 2015

I first got serious about buying this herb when i listened to a podcast in which Charles Poliquin mentioned it for celulites so i decided to give it a try. I workout alot, 90% strenght training, i have low body fat but i have a hard time with having a tight skin specially around my glutes (im 21 btw). After 3 months its supposed to have its effects, well ive been using it for a little over a month and i already started seeing and feeling my skin around the glutes ALOT tighter, definitely gonna keep using it!

Najbolja Gotu Kola do sada

Posted by povoljnije on Aug 21, 2015

Odlična je, a u kapsulama. Do sada sam koristio Gotu Kolu u prahu i osjećao sam težinu na želucu. Tako da bih veći dio na kraju bacio. Od kada koristim ovaj preparat nemam osjećaja težine, a um bi bistrije radi.

good

Posted by 5703850621387951502 on May 21, 2015

good

Gotu Kola

Posted by 5703504869488458060 on Dec 10, 2014

I had headaches and now after I drank these capsules i do not have headaches.

Gotu Kola

Posted by Reviewer2585267 on Oct 09, 2014

These tablets are for my partner who has varicose veins and he finds that they are very helpful in reducing the pain in his legs

Early to say!

Posted by 4815664011761580329 on Aug 12, 2014

I've been take this product for 3 weeks, I think it is to soon to tell what's new, I'm fealing good, more energy, I'll see!!!

Excelente relación calidad-precio-cantidad de producto.

Posted by Evandy on Jul 23, 2014

Excelente relación calidad-precio-cantidad de producto. Este tarro dura la vida entera!!!

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5666491663839356996 on Apr 03, 2014

I love this stuff and I have recommended it to several friends and family members. Not only does it help me focus and feel better in general, but when I combine it with Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer tea, it helps me fall asleep in almost exactly 30 minutes. After suffering from exhaustion, insomnia and lots of stress for the past several years, I am amazed at how well Both Kola has worked. I plan on not ever running out!