Gotu Kola

Posted by Reviewer2585267 on Oct 09, 2014

These tablets are for my partner who has varicose veins and he finds that they are very helpful in reducing the pain in his legs

Now Foods, Gotu Kola, 450 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 21, 2014

It would be perfect without stearic acid. I and my mommy are using it for our not so good blood flow in our lower body, especially legs and in brains, too. It is an addition to the cure of varicose veins. We are also are taking care of our spleen, because spleen is the organ which is responsible for perfect heart work and blood flow. So, raw spleen capsules, together with gotu kola, gingko biloba or hawthorn is very good choice.

Early to say!

Posted by 4815664011761580329 on Aug 12, 2014

I've been take this product for 3 weeks, I think it is to soon to tell what's new, I'm fealing good, more energy, I'll see!!!

Excelente relación calidad-precio-cantidad de producto.

Posted by Evandy on Jul 23, 2014

Excelente relación calidad-precio-cantidad de producto. Este tarro dura la vida entera!!!

Not tested yet

Posted by normantan on Jul 03, 2014

Not tested yet but I trust this company to have produce good quality products.

good stuff

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

Gotu kola has many health benefits. It really calms your mind-I have never felt such an immediate effect from any other herbs. I take 2-3 capsules of this and Rosemary (for memory) and my mind becomes crystal clear. I can tell a big difference because the thoughts disappear from my mind and I get into a clear mental state.

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5666491663839356996 on Apr 03, 2014

I love this stuff and I have recommended it to several friends and family members. Not only does it help me focus and feel better in general, but when I combine it with Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer tea, it helps me fall asleep in almost exactly 30 minutes. After suffering from exhaustion, insomnia and lots of stress for the past several years, I am amazed at how well Both Kola has worked. I plan on not ever running out!

Gotu Kola

Posted by Ronolss on Mar 27, 2014

Didn't notice any change. Bought it for blood flow.

Posted by 4743233677805559486 on Jan 27, 2014

Good product!

Dont know if it works yet

Posted by Reviewer1582021 on Nov 27, 2013

Its my first experience with Gotu Kola, i start to use it for depression, low motivation, brain for issues. So far don't know it works yet. No side effects noticed, even at high dosages.