Might elevate blood sugar, cholesterol and cause liver problems, sun skin damage.

Posted by Reviewer2495622 on Aug 20, 2012

I bought this for memory support and nothing else. Ive read good reviews on this site. upon further research. warnings about having elevaterd cholesterol, blood sugar and risk of liver disease seems to be a risky side effect. would not buy again. I would rather stick to Bacopa.

so great

Posted by 5076829913697543179 on Sep 11, 2012

Excellent for blood flow enhancement! Had a caffeine overdose and even after the OD my heart was like pumping badly and I could feel that from time to time my heart was wrongly working and it was a bit hurtful. I took 450mg gotu kola in the morning then 900mg in the night and it ended all my blood flow issues.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Jan 19, 2009

These tablets are really good for that extra boost of energy/alertness without any jitteriness.

Memory & Veins

Posted by Reviewer1820992 on Jul 20, 2010

Seems to really work on the varicose veins concerning the tingling. Memory wise, I noticed I could remember where I put stuff ! Love it !

Sort of useful, but...

Posted by Reviewer1327608 on Feb 26, 2009

I take this to help heal some overstressed ligaments. It helps a little, but if I take more than one capsule a day, it makes me feel slightly dizzy and stupid. So I take one cap before bed.

Works fine

Posted by Reviewer3077136 on Jul 25, 2011

It really helped with my cold feet and hands.

Benefits of NOW Foods Gotu Kola

Posted by 5200331397632760027 on Jun 19, 2012

I experienced several things while taking Gotu Kola. It definitely gave me a feeling of alertness and it kept my energy up at a time of day when I would generally drag along. It gives me an overall sense of healthiness. I recommend it wholeheartedly.

Great product - Great price

Posted by Reviewer1937326 on Feb 23, 2008

I read about Gotu Kola in Health Magazine and have been using for it for year (for overall good health)...I just feel better when I take it regularly -- I notice a difference when I miss it. This is a great product for a great price.

great

Posted by Reviewer3332357 on Aug 11, 2011

great for cellulite

My favorite discovery

Posted by Reviewer2784441 on May 24, 2013

Helps concentration. I am every day smarter than my husby!