Too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer3045505 on Dec 16, 2010

It is too early to tell if it is doing anything for mental clarity. But do make sure to take it with food, as it is quiet acidic in an empty stomach.

Useful Healing Herb

Posted by Reviewer1236145 on Apr 15, 2008

One component of my bag-of-tricks for (slowly) repairing severe hearing damage. If it can help with that ....

Good

Posted by Reviewer1841530 on May 11, 2009

It gives me energy and I concentrate a little better.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1950898 on Apr 21, 2010

I used to take Rhodiola with green tea to help control my migraines but I ran out. Before I had a chance to reorder, I began taking Now Foods Gotu Kola, it has helped my mental alertness as well as my migraines.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Dec 24, 2009

I think it is helping with fatigue and mental clarity. I take it with Natures Answer GT extract.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1698362 on Jul 14, 2009

I bought this product to help maintain my clarity and focus and it works great! I definitely would recommend it.

Real energy booster

Posted by Reviewer2626602 on Apr 02, 2010

I find that this really helps me focus at work and concentrate without being scattered, plus an added boost of energy to get through the day. Excellent product.

Gotu Kola

Posted by Reviewer2585267 on Oct 09, 2014

These tablets are for my partner who has varicose veins and he finds that they are very helpful in reducing the pain in his legs

good stuff

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

Gotu kola has many health benefits. It really calms your mind-I have never felt such an immediate effect from any other herbs. I take 2-3 capsules of this and Rosemary (for memory) and my mind becomes crystal clear. I can tell a big difference because the thoughts disappear from my mind and I get into a clear mental state.

Now Foods, Gotu Kola, 450 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 21, 2014

It would be perfect without stearic acid. I and my mommy are using it for our not so good blood flow in our lower body, especially legs and in brains, too. It is an addition to the cure of varicose veins. We are also are taking care of our spleen, because spleen is the organ which is responsible for perfect heart work and blood flow. So, raw spleen capsules, together with gotu kola, gingko biloba or hawthorn is very good choice.