Great for skin

Posted by Reviewer2803939 on Jan 10, 2008

We have used this product in the past, great results.

Even a short time to take

Posted by Reviewer1855418 on Jan 02, 2012

Gotu Kola, so you do not have experience. Actually, I am taking for the prevention of connective tissue, strengthening the artery walls due.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1317707 on Dec 02, 2010

great for circulation.

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5666491663839356996 on Apr 03, 2014

I love this stuff and I have recommended it to several friends and family members. Not only does it help me focus and feel better in general, but when I combine it with Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer tea, it helps me fall asleep in almost exactly 30 minutes. After suffering from exhaustion, insomnia and lots of stress for the past several years, I am amazed at how well Both Kola has worked. I plan on not ever running out!

good herbs choice

Posted by Reviewer3337423 on Mar 13, 2011

it is good every couple of days, not an everyday need..effective also with other herbs, u get a more awareness sense.

Good Gotu Kola

Posted by Reviewer3298350 on Jun 05, 2012

Feel calm

great value and quality

Posted by Reviewer2189233 on Feb 08, 2011

nice cerebral lift

OK

Posted by boondy on Apr 10, 2012

Noticed better sleep and I do not feel tired all the time.

Been satisfied with this product

Posted by Reviewer2212937 on Apr 15, 2008

It is so much cheaper than what I can buy anywhere in my area or anywhere else on line. I get 3 to 4 bottles for the price id pay for just one in my area. The product appears to be just as good as the more expensive one I used to buy. I may even be increasing the dosage since I can afford to do so since its so cheap. I am very satisfied with this company and being they arent too far from where I live it means I get my orders right away..

TRULY WORKS

Posted by 4640835835864020803 on Oct 26, 2015

I first got serious about buying this herb when i listened to a podcast in which Charles Poliquin mentioned it for celulites so i decided to give it a try. I workout alot, 90% strenght training, i have low body fat but i have a hard time with having a tight skin specially around my glutes (im 21 btw). After 3 months its supposed to have its effects, well ive been using it for a little over a month and i already started seeing and feeling my skin around the glutes ALOT tighter, definitely gonna keep using it!