Works well

Posted by Reviewer1317707 on Dec 02, 2010

great for circulation.

Great for skin

Posted by Reviewer2803939 on Jan 10, 2008

We have used this product in the past, great results.

Good Gotu Kola

Posted by Reviewer3298350 on Jun 05, 2012

Feel calm

great value and quality

Posted by Reviewer2189233 on Feb 08, 2011

nice cerebral lift

good stuff

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

Gotu kola has many health benefits. It really calms your mind-I have never felt such an immediate effect from any other herbs. I take 2-3 capsules of this and Rosemary (for memory) and my mind becomes crystal clear. I can tell a big difference because the thoughts disappear from my mind and I get into a clear mental state.

Been satisfied with this product

Posted by Reviewer2212937 on Apr 15, 2008

It is so much cheaper than what I can buy anywhere in my area or anywhere else on line. I get 3 to 4 bottles for the price id pay for just one in my area. The product appears to be just as good as the more expensive one I used to buy. I may even be increasing the dosage since I can afford to do so since its so cheap. I am very satisfied with this company and being they arent too far from where I live it means I get my orders right away..

Musician and healer

Posted by Reviewer1066250 on Jan 05, 2009

A most pure product at a best price. Helps my mental balance.

Early to say!

Posted by 4815664011761580329 on Aug 12, 2014

I've been take this product for 3 weeks, I think it is to soon to tell what's new, I'm fealing good, more energy, I'll see!!!

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5666491663839356996 on Apr 03, 2014

I love this stuff and I have recommended it to several friends and family members. Not only does it help me focus and feel better in general, but when I combine it with Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer tea, it helps me fall asleep in almost exactly 30 minutes. After suffering from exhaustion, insomnia and lots of stress for the past several years, I am amazed at how well Both Kola has worked. I plan on not ever running out!

Gotu Kola

Posted by 5703504869488458060 on Dec 10, 2014

I had headaches and now after I drank these capsules i do not have headaches.