You can make youghurt this these

Posted by 4843543378567703339 on Jan 20, 2014

I have no idea whether than will do anything for my digestion, but these capsules makes great yoghurt. That is a least evidence that there's live bacteria in these capsules For 1 litre of milk: Open 4-6 capsules and sprinkle over the lukewarm milk ( not higher than about 45 degree C). Mix gently. incubate 10-16 hours

Excellent probiotic!

Posted by Reviewer2010696 on Jul 08, 2012

I like this probiotic because it has a more complete spectrum of the strains of bacteria our digestive system contains and requires. It is enteric coated, making sure that stomach acid does not interfere with its effectiveness. It does not need refrigeration.

GR8!

Posted by Reviewer2433722 on Mar 26, 2012

The best probiotics i´ve ever taken, helps with IBS symptoms

Super medicament!!!

Posted by Reviewer2336807 on Apr 16, 2012

I recommend everyone who have problems with bowels. This is very good company.

Better than probiotics!

Posted by 5229021417790303447 on Jan 26, 2014

I've taken many brands of probiotics, but this beats them all! I'm feeling much better and my intestines are restoring to normal.

Pro biotics work for me

Posted by 5457115531285146969 on Aug 01, 2013

supermarket or drugstore. But after using Now Foods I do feel the difference. My energy level is higher, my skin and hair looks better. I feel better. I certainly wil buy these products again using your website. The same products in Holland, where I live, are more expensive

Part of a "life savior"

Posted by 5238875212456569667 on Jul 23, 2013

This product combined with Saccharomyces Boulardii and Psyllium Husk Caps was the key factor for me to get a grip of my Ulcerative Colitis again.

Easy to swallow

Posted by 4756879940395099989 on Apr 10, 2016

I give these intestinal flora capsules to my eight year old son. Definitely improved his immunity. He finds them easy to swallow. recommended.

A question about soy protein and magnesium stearate(vegetable source)

Posted by 5445359110056132983 on Aug 06, 2014

Is soy protein and magnesium stearate(vegetable source)NON-GMO Organic? I personally love this and ordered a few times, but I want to know the details of what I put in my body. Please post more information. Thanks. 이제품 안에 들어 있는데 SOY(콩)과 magnesium stearate(vegetable source)야채추출물이 NON GMO 인지 확인이 되지를 않네요. 개인적으로 이거 먹고 효과는 봐서 좋은데 앞으로 계속 먹을꺼면 이안에 정확히 무엇이 들어 있는지 알아야 할것 같습니다. 관심있으신 분들은 알다 시피 비타민같은 영양제도 비타민을 추출할때 저렴한 유전자 조작 옥수수를 씁니다. 결국은 몸에 좋으라고 먹고, 해가 되는거랑 똑같죠. 더 많은 정보를 올리기를 기대합니다.

ibs lifesaver

Posted by 5075842715110764395 on Apr 20, 2014

i suffered from IBS terribly for about a year. started taking these daily and i have little to NO symptoms anymore. my husband has also suffered from acid reflux and stomach issues and they are gone. i order multiple bottles at a time so i never run out!