Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1923677 on Oct 25, 2008

I took this for a couple of weeks and the whole time it gave me wind. I had to give them up in the end.

Was great but it seems that it has been changed

Posted by 5103803358726222261 on Sep 18, 2016

I have been using this Gr8 dophilus priobioti for about 3 years and it has been really great and helped me a lot for the past 3 years. I have ordered more than 6 bottles (Expiry dates: 04/18 and 05/18) for the past months and they seem to be with different contents / formula.. Suddenly, Gr8 dophilus makes me gas and diarrhea and my stomach blows like a balloon. These side effect has happened to me several years ago when i used Jarrow's probiotic (which contained dairy) and then i moved to Gr8 dopilus, which were great, but now i see that GR8 dophilus has also became problematic. I'm afraid that NOW has changed the formula and now it includes dairy or other problematic ingredients. Unfortunately i have to start looking for other probiotic that won't blow my stomach like a balloon and won't cause me problems.

probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1427850 on Feb 29, 2012

I purchased this because of the potency.At first I took twice a day and wondered why I was not feeling good. Now 1 a day or 1 every other day and no longer dizzy or nauseous. Linda, BC

Not really sure about this one

Posted by Reviewer2005594 on May 02, 2012

I ordered this from the reviews, not sure if this is working because I still have diareaha at times, not sure if its giving me what I need in my intestines for proper digestion.

Thick outer covering on capsule

Posted by LouLou on Mar 09, 2013

The covering on these capsules is so thick that it really worries me to take them. Its like swallowing a lump of plastic..

I think you can get better.

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Feb 25, 2014

Not bad for the price but I believe you can get better quality. I can't believe how hard the capsule is I know it needs to make it's way down to the intestine without breaking up but is is odd but digestible.

good

Posted by 4871441214480765874 on May 28, 2014

good

now foods probiotic

Posted by 5281306657121639088 on May 16, 2015

Bought this and have been taking for a little over a month. Not seeing the same results as the last probiotic I was taking that I purchased at Wal-Mart. Only reason I bought these is bc Wal-Mart was out of my brand I buy. Won't repurchase.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2262838 on Oct 30, 2010

I bought this with hopes that I could use it while traveling or just carry it in my purse. I feel that it is not as effective as powder forms or even some other pill forms.

probiotic...

Posted by Reviewer2570429 on Jul 06, 2010

didnt even fizz on me. guess every body different