It does the trick

Posted by Reviewer2048984 on Mar 12, 2011

While I was in a 8 week detox program I took Gg8-Dophilus. First I took three a day,and after three weeks I went back to two a day. It helped to get my probiotic balance back and I'm very satisfied with this product. But for good intestinal health I learned that one has to alternate probiotics.

Now acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer3052143 on May 04, 2009

not as good as Jarrow or Metagenics

I am not sure that it work

Posted by Reviewer1026142 on May 03, 2010

I take 2 time a day before or after meal. I still have contipation every few day. I eat lot of vigetable and I drink more than 1 gallon of water a day.

Not so sure

Posted by Reviewer2083292 on May 04, 2010

I was hoping for help with my IBS, but these appeared to make my gas and bloating worse, and I didn't have the fortitude to stick with it to see if things improved.

SEEMS OK. DOES IT WORK BUT NOT GREAT.

Posted by 5665182795344852122 on Dec 20, 2013

This seems alright but i think i have got heartburn when i take it. The one i tried from Health Origins seems to work better without any side effects (of course that one has 30 Billion Microbes & more pricier). Overall not recommended to take long-term; just to jump-start gut flora and then carry it on with a healthier diet.

good

Posted by Denyse on Dec 15, 2010

I take a lot of pro-biotics, switching up every day, this is one of the ones I use regularly along with a few other brands from I-Herb

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2292096 on Nov 01, 2010

Easy to take, like the fact that this is ok on the shelf (although following instructions to keep in fridge once opened). My daughter can take 1 tablet each day. Might be too soon in the process to really feel effect, but my bloating and wind after wheat/dairy is much improved with 2 x daily. Delivery was slow to NZ this time.

Now Foods, Gr8-Dophilus, 60 Vcaps

Posted by kristijansablic on Nov 19, 2010

I am very pleased with this product.Thank you

just ok

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Aug 28, 2010

I had to take 3-4 twice a day and still noticed minimal difference. But my body needs a pretty potent probiotic, so maybe this just isnt the one for me. Our bodies are all different and need different things, so I am going to try something else.

Mixed results

Posted by Reviewer2905650 on Sep 05, 2009

My husband uses it sucessfully and likes it. I find it a little irritating to my stomach but if I take it after meals it is ok.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »