for Candida, and probly for the rest of my life

Posted by burdypie on May 19, 2011

having been terribly ill for decades,(with no suggestion of Candida's existence as a CFS cause from Medicos), I finally find that Candida, long term, could very well be the cause of all my many symptoms and woes.These are calming my tummy and even midst-treatment with sugarless yeastless low carb diet,am feeling I am getting somewhere/starting to come good.Since Candida mutates and this is the broadest range of acidophilus strains that is stabilised I have found, and cheapest, I will remain on these always to maintain the balance.A non- stabilised acidophillus in Australia has only 3 strains, and is prohibitively expensive.This one has 8 strains, Longterm Candida leads to so many serious illnesses,and is ignored by most doctors.Thank God for iherb.

Keeps you regular as clockwork

Posted by Reviewer1595395 on Feb 22, 2010

This product is one of the most amazing supplements I have ever used. It completely eliminated my painful bloating and constipation. I take one a day and it works wonders.

Cure for diarrhea

Posted by Reviewer1216693 on Nov 04, 2008

My brother who is 56 had a chronic diarrhea frequenting bathroom 7 or 8 times a day for many decades. He's been trying different probiotics besides many other things without much result until this product. He is taking 3 or 4 caps a day, and now visiting bathroom only 1 or 2 times a day! He now goes to the meetings and places without anxiety. He finally got his life back!!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1485193 on Sep 23, 2010

After suffering for 6 months with a recurring yeast infection I decided on trying this product along with Natren Vaginal Health Solution and I have been yeast free for 3 months now!

This works

Posted by Reviewer1151521 on Jan 25, 2010

A friend at work recommended this specific product to improve my immune system. I travel by commercial air, live half my life in hotels, and have to shake hands with thousands of people each year at trade shows. I was getting two or three bad respiratory infections each year and was getting worse with age. I've made six major shows since I started on this product and haven't even had a cold. My wife, who also seems to have had some immune weakness, has also been cold free. So far, we really like this stuff.

Great Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2933101 on Dec 23, 2010

These are some of the very best probiotics I have used. (And I've used probiotics for over 20 years.) And besides that, the price can not be beat!

This has helped with my acne!

Posted by Reviewer1829778 on Oct 18, 2009

After much research about probiotic's, I decided to give it a try. My acne is not severe though but after 1 week of use my acne especially on my nose dramatically clear up. It left behind marks but I rather have these marks than acne! After wasting so much money on products and laser treatment, I can't believe that this product that only cost 10 bucks was able to fix my acne. Give it a try. I also believe my acne derives from within my internal body, not externally.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1030541 on Mar 19, 2008

I switched to this Gr8-Dophilus because of its shelf stability. When used in combination with digestive enzymes, it really seems to work well to keep your digestive tract working smoothly. It's particularly helpful because you can pack it for vacations and not have to worry about refrigeration. It's also a great product when using antibiotics that normally mess up your digestive system. These help tremendously. Great Product!

These helped my gut!

Posted by gettingwell on Jun 25, 2013

These have helped my system to run better and one of the probiotics that I have used. It is so important to take these daily and better just before bed so they can settle in your system. Keep in the fridge to last longer.

GR8 Value& Quality!

Posted by Reviewer1179298 on Oct 18, 2009

Since I have started taking NOW Gr8-Dophilus, I've noticed that I my stomach is more flat, and it also helps to keep my skin very clear. I feel more energetic, clear-headed and happy overall. It also boosts the immune system. I love this product and won't do without it. I have even gotten several family members hooked for similar reasons! Great blend and good potency with the convenience of being stabilized. 5 stars!!!