the bacteria are dead

Posted by 4982528369319055790 on Jan 24, 2016

I've check this product, but the bacteria are dead. I like NOW very much, but not this

Great, great, great

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 12, 2015

When on antibiotics or after a travel, this is my go-to. It fixes my digestion in no time.

Dead Probiotics

Posted by Jason-J-P on Sep 06, 2015

I've finished 3 bottles and didn't really improve my gut health. I put two capsules in milk to see the effect of bacteria fermenting. Nothing happened over night. I kept the bottles in my refrigerator whole time but the cultures must have been already dead. I am now switched to a refrigerated probiotics which is much more expensive but works whole lot better!

Did not notice anything.

Posted by Reviewer1755758 on Aug 11, 2015

Did not notice anything.

Not a Happy Camper...

Posted by Reviewer2807031 on Jul 24, 2015

seems to bind me up...I read that all probiotics are the same..I did get a trial sample (Healthy Orgins) and that seemed to work great ..very disappointed because NOW is such a good name in health products..except also in prostate products which Jarrows worked better for me.But one thing is for sure iHerb is great..in price and shipping

Super

Posted by Reviewer2519559 on Jun 19, 2015

I have used this before..a very good product

Great!

Posted by 4969470432811431053 on May 22, 2015

Thanks!

This probiotic works! - Makes excellent probiotic yoghurt!

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on May 21, 2015

We bought this to help boost beneficial gut flora. To check if the probiotics actually are alive and working we tried to make a batch of homemade yoghurt... and it worked brilliantly! Would recommend. Thank you

now foods probiotic

Posted by 5281306657121639088 on May 16, 2015

Bought this and have been taking for a little over a month. Not seeing the same results as the last probiotic I was taking that I purchased at Wal-Mart. Only reason I bought these is bc Wal-Mart was out of my brand I buy. Won't repurchase.

Great quality!

Posted by 5701593600063793203 on May 13, 2015

It is recommended to take probiotics from time to time because of immunomodulatory properties. These probiotics have many different strains in good quantity and that's why I always choose them.