Not good for me, my nurse, or my dog!

Posted by Reviewer2673879 on May 22, 2012

I am a quadriplegic and I have a nurse with several health problems (diverticulitis being one of them). I bought these based on the 5-star reviews ( unfortuntely, I bought 4 bottles) and they make everything worse. For some reason, my nurse and i both noticed that we weren't thirsty, and had to force ourselves to drink water, which could explain the horrible constipation that we suffer. She had horrible abdominal pains, but we hoped it was just the probiotic eliminating the bad stuff. (We should've realized that in order to eliminate, you need to go poop)! Anyway, hasn't helped either of us in any way in 4 weeks. Don't waste your money like I did.

It's a natural very good product

Posted by Reviewer1629038 on Jan 09, 2010

I am the long-term 2-3 space restroom, ate this product to be able to let the wish which my body had has automatically wants to go to bathroom, and was not the having diarrhea pain, I belonged to the easy tense person if, therefore had meets goes out possibly not too easy at one's convenience Italy, like this let me know that this product belonged to the natural beneficial body.

Great digestion

Posted by Reviewer2031796 on Apr 15, 2010

Since I've been adding GR8 Dophilus to my regimen, I've noticed digestion has improved nicely and it's not a regular part of my diet.

It's so good.

Posted by Reviewer2329003 on Apr 18, 2010

I bought it for my mother and she said it did work .

GR-8DOPHILUS

Posted by Reviewer2382117 on May 09, 2010

GREAT HELP WITH MY DIGESTION ISSUES.

Terrific

Posted by Reviewer1100754 on Jun 25, 2010

Helping my son

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2549703 on Jun 03, 2010

The product is a very good one in its class. My daugther's doctor recommended it. We first bought it here in our country, then we did our order through your excellent website. The only thing that I'm not happy with, is that I'm still waiting for my order to arrive. Don't know what's happening and I will be thankfully if you send some information about this little problem.

Good Stuff...

Posted by Reviewer3297121 on May 23, 2010

I have IBS-d and I have noticed an improvement in my bowel movements (fewer movements and more solid), less anxiety attacks, less depression and better sleep. I take two pills of Pancreatin, High Potency, 4x 500 mg with each meal. I also take one 500 mg pill of Bromelain with all meals, 100 - 200 mg of 5-HTP with all meals, two 1/4 Teaspoons of Acetyl-L-Carnitine, only with breakfast and one Gr8-Dophilus with all meals. I also drink 1/2 tablespoon of Pure Planet Green Kamut Wheatgrass in 6 oz of water twice a day, one hour before each meal. I buy all of this from iherb. Great prices and fast shipping.

Gr8 just like the name!

Posted by Reviewer1495755 on May 25, 2010

Very satisfied... I like that these are enteric coated so it can travel to your intestines before being destroyed by stomach acid. Helps keep me "regular."

It works

Posted by Reviewer1932255 on May 31, 2010

Havent tried any of these before, but all I can say, that it works very well, from the first day I tried. Ordered one for my dad after antibiotics course as well for faster recovery. Highly recommended!