It works

Posted by Reviewer1932255 on May 31, 2010

Havent tried any of these before, but all I can say, that it works very well, from the first day I tried. Ordered one for my dad after antibiotics course as well for faster recovery. Highly recommended!

would absolutely buy again

Posted by Reviewer1543606 on Jun 01, 2010

great price and product

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2549703 on Jun 03, 2010

The product is a very good one in its class. My daugther's doctor recommended it. We first bought it here in our country, then we did our order through your excellent website. The only thing that I'm not happy with, is that I'm still waiting for my order to arrive. Don't know what's happening and I will be thankfully if you send some information about this little problem.

Great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3060619 on Jun 15, 2010

Ive tried many different probiotic brands and this is by far my favorite. My digestion is definitely better when I use it. It also helps me tolerate lactose. Paired with a weekly saccromyces boullardi, my gut is a happy camper :)

Terrific

Posted by Reviewer1100754 on Jun 25, 2010

Helping my son

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3127262 on Jul 28, 2010

This product is very good for me. I will buy this next time.

Very helpful !!

Posted by Reviewer1425363 on Aug 10, 2010

I learned about Gr8 last year, my mom has suffered for years with digestive problems. I had a wonderful discussion with someone from a health store and he had great information, plus I checked online. I started my mom on this and within a couple of weeks she was feeling wonderful. It helped so much, with bowl movement, bloating and so much more. I also recommended it to my aunt and cousin, they have similar problems. They are very happy with it. I take it daily. I have changed to a yeast and sugar reducing lifestyle.

Now Foods Gr8 Dophilus 60 vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1100070 on Jul 08, 2010

This product lives up to what it claims to do. I am very pleased with it regarding colon health.

this works great

Posted by Reviewer2952511 on Jul 13, 2010

I have problems with candida and this products works great and doesn't have to be kept in the fridg which is great when traveling.

Smooths digestion, tames acne

Posted by Reviewer1417521 on Oct 04, 2010

I bought this because my doctor had me on a short run of antibiotics and I was looking for a cheap but reliable probiotic. Taking 3-4 pills a day, I noticed my bowels moved much better right away. I also have some body acne from taking testosterone, and the probiotics definitely curbed it-- even after I stopped the antibiotics.