Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3127262 on Jul 28, 2010

This product is very good for me. I will buy this next time.

Very helpful !!

Posted by Reviewer1425363 on Aug 10, 2010

I learned about Gr8 last year, my mom has suffered for years with digestive problems. I had a wonderful discussion with someone from a health store and he had great information, plus I checked online. I started my mom on this and within a couple of weeks she was feeling wonderful. It helped so much, with bowl movement, bloating and so much more. I also recommended it to my aunt and cousin, they have similar problems. They are very happy with it. I take it daily. I have changed to a yeast and sugar reducing lifestyle.

Now Foods Gr8 Dophilus 60 vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1100070 on Jul 08, 2010

This product lives up to what it claims to do. I am very pleased with it regarding colon health.

this works great

Posted by Reviewer2952511 on Jul 13, 2010

I have problems with candida and this products works great and doesn't have to be kept in the fridg which is great when traveling.

Smooths digestion, tames acne

Posted by Reviewer1417521 on Oct 04, 2010

I bought this because my doctor had me on a short run of antibiotics and I was looking for a cheap but reliable probiotic. Taking 3-4 pills a day, I noticed my bowels moved much better right away. I also have some body acne from taking testosterone, and the probiotics definitely curbed it-- even after I stopped the antibiotics.

Great Iherb service and products

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Oct 06, 2010

Very good probiotic at a good price.

keeping the gut healthy

Posted by Reviewer2561654 on Aug 26, 2010

I have been taking this product for over 1 year now. I no longer have heartburn and I believe this supplement has kept my stomach healthy. I no longer have to take prescription heartburn medication.

Incredible pills

Posted by Reviewer2031172 on Oct 10, 2010

My husband has diverticulosis and is on a strict diet with fiber pills and lots of yogurt that he hates. He has multiple health issues on top of the diverticulosis and suffered a few episodes of *bleeding out* about three years back. We're talking SERIOUS stuff where he was in the hospital. Nobody could figure out how to help him. So I found this form of acidophilus and started him out on one pill a day. I cannot load him up on too many pills because I have to see the effects of what happens to him as he is on multiple prescription medications for various things (heart, thyroid, glaucoma, cholesterol, etc). The effects were IMMEDIATE. He's been on these for three years now along with myself and has not had one diverticulosis attack nor any bleeding out (two separate things). He is able to eat pretty much what he wants so if he is *bad* and it's something not on his strict list, it has no effect. These pills are a god send for him.

Good Value!

Posted by Reviewer1624663 on Nov 03, 2010

Am happy with this product.

Gr8

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Nov 16, 2010

Works great and is very reasonably priced.