Great Iherb service and products

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Oct 06, 2010

Very good probiotic at a good price.

keeping the gut healthy

Posted by Reviewer2561654 on Aug 26, 2010

I have been taking this product for over 1 year now. I no longer have heartburn and I believe this supplement has kept my stomach healthy. I no longer have to take prescription heartburn medication.

Incredible pills

Posted by Reviewer2031172 on Oct 10, 2010

My husband has diverticulosis and is on a strict diet with fiber pills and lots of yogurt that he hates. He has multiple health issues on top of the diverticulosis and suffered a few episodes of *bleeding out* about three years back. We're talking SERIOUS stuff where he was in the hospital. Nobody could figure out how to help him. So I found this form of acidophilus and started him out on one pill a day. I cannot load him up on too many pills because I have to see the effects of what happens to him as he is on multiple prescription medications for various things (heart, thyroid, glaucoma, cholesterol, etc). The effects were IMMEDIATE. He's been on these for three years now along with myself and has not had one diverticulosis attack nor any bleeding out (two separate things). He is able to eat pretty much what he wants so if he is *bad* and it's something not on his strict list, it has no effect. These pills are a god send for him.

Good Value!

Posted by Reviewer1624663 on Nov 03, 2010

Am happy with this product.

Gr8

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Nov 16, 2010

Works great and is very reasonably priced.

Impressive Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3315663 on Oct 14, 2010

This product has exceeded expectations. I would highly recommend Gr8-D.

Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer2842470 on Oct 24, 2010

Love them!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1260176 on Dec 12, 2010

This is a very good product.

Now Foods Gr8-Dophilis works Gr8 for me!

Posted by Reviewer3087911 on Dec 01, 2010

I started taking probiotics after a bout of Diverticulitus that put me in the hospital. Six months after release, I could still sense irritation in the place where it occured and figured that I would be back in the hospital at some point. I started taking probiotics at the suggestion of a friend and it has significantly calmed the situation and associated "bowel problems". I take one daily and feel much better for it. Great product, great company to order from.

Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1416853 on Jan 14, 2011

I got this because it's enteric coated. For awhile, I took Kyodophilus + this. In an old book called "Acidophilus", the author claimed Kyodophilus was a human strain vs vegitable strain, and therefore would colonize better. I took the Kyo to get the long term benefit, plus the GR-8 to get the enteric benefit (disolves in the intestines vs stomach). I was attempting to rid candida and took these with EVERY bite of food during the day. Didn't rid the candida but then that was my own idea and may not be sound. The book said you can't recolonize beneficial bacteria orally, and needed to do an acidophilus enema. Never tried that.