Now Foods, Gr8-Dophilus, 60 Vcaps

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2841015 on Aug 18, 2010

cant beat this product or its price. In aust, the equivalent is $42. I herb is under $15. Dont bother with other probiotics...this has 8 strains that does not require refrigeration and is non dairy...unbeatable!

Good for Tummy!

Posted by Reviewer2140890 on Apr 18, 2010

I've been using this for a couple of weeks.I use to have a lot of gas and my stomach always felt like a knife cutting across it. Yogurt did not help me.I am now regular sometimes 3 times a day with no discomfort.I still has a little gas but not intense as it was before. I am eating better and use enzymes with this product. Thanks iHerb !

Great service, fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer3136097 on Jan 03, 2011

Great service, fast delivery

Great price, great product!

Posted by Reviewer1951120 on Nov 22, 2010

I have been taking these for about a month now, and I have already managed to avoid a bad cold that caught everyone else in my household off-guard. I have also noticed that my tummy doesn't get bloated anymore, and my stools are much more solid...I'll continue using this product for sure!

Helps with digestion and the immune system

Posted by Reviewer1289946 on Dec 01, 2010

I use this in conjunction with digestive enzymes and find that digestion became normal for the first time in years. My gallbladder was removed years ago, and I`ve suffered from tan-coloured mild diarrhea ever since. Using these two products, bms became a healthier brown colour and became solid. I also noticed that I was able to fight off colds this fall without much effort, unlike before. Good product!