Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1547865 on Nov 27, 2011

Buy for my mom who has heart problems,liver, kidney problems....seems to help her.

Helps regulate bowel movement

Posted by Aishteru85 on Aug 25, 2012

Tremendously helpful in regulating my bowel movement. But might give you gas...

Good product and affordable price!

Posted by Reviewer1407811 on Nov 28, 2008

I feel that NOW products are good quality and the prices are good, too. I like the fact that this does not have to be refrigerated and the coating on them that helps them get to where they will do the most for me.

This product hav great features !

Posted by 5750723645518653896 on Jul 04, 2016

Super !

Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1416853 on Jan 14, 2011

I got this because it's enteric coated. For awhile, I took Kyodophilus + this. In an old book called "Acidophilus", the author claimed Kyodophilus was a human strain vs vegitable strain, and therefore would colonize better. I took the Kyo to get the long term benefit, plus the GR-8 to get the enteric benefit (disolves in the intestines vs stomach). I was attempting to rid candida and took these with EVERY bite of food during the day. Didn't rid the candida but then that was my own idea and may not be sound. The book said you can't recolonize beneficial bacteria orally, and needed to do an acidophilus enema. Never tried that.

Smooths digestion, tames acne

Posted by Reviewer1417521 on Oct 04, 2010

I bought this because my doctor had me on a short run of antibiotics and I was looking for a cheap but reliable probiotic. Taking 3-4 pills a day, I noticed my bowels moved much better right away. I also have some body acne from taking testosterone, and the probiotics definitely curbed it-- even after I stopped the antibiotics.

Healthy

Posted by 5149566436219780257 on May 18, 2012

Good product

Now Foods, Gr8-Dophilus

Posted by Reviewer1400476 on Jan 15, 2012

Great product, I will buy it again and again.

Very helpful !!

Posted by Reviewer1425363 on Aug 10, 2010

I learned about Gr8 last year, my mom has suffered for years with digestive problems. I had a wonderful discussion with someone from a health store and he had great information, plus I checked online. I started my mom on this and within a couple of weeks she was feeling wonderful. It helped so much, with bowl movement, bloating and so much more. I also recommended it to my aunt and cousin, they have similar problems. They are very happy with it. I take it daily. I have changed to a yeast and sugar reducing lifestyle.

Melvin Crager

Posted by Reviewer1431088 on Dec 31, 2008

I have not used the product long enough to be able to comment on any other thing except the sevice which was top quality. Prices are excellent and turn around time was the best I have ever used. Thank you!