Good value

Posted by Reviewer2067416 on Sep 06, 2011

Helps with constipation.

Stable at room temperature & enterically coated.

Posted by Reviewer2924694 on Sep 08, 2011

What I love about this combination of probiotics is the high dose of such a broad range, and the fact that they're enterically coated, which means that they don't open up until they are in the right place - the bowel. Also, you don't need to keep them in the fridge, which is another bonus.

Digestion is back to normal!

Posted by Reviewer2784198 on Sep 16, 2011

I've been taking this with Digest Platinum from Now. My digestion is back to normal

herb fantastic! very fast shipping!

Posted by Reviewer3110824 on Jul 11, 2011

I like to buy from iHerb, send the same day of purchase! I started using this product now! I can not post results for only one day do I use the product. surely of great quality! Now Foods great brand!

very very good

Posted by Reviewer2650551 on Jul 21, 2011

very very good

A product that works

Posted by Reviewer3263811 on Sep 22, 2011

I have, over the last year, used other such products with no visible results. However, this has not been the case with Now Foods GR8-Ddophilus, after less than a month. I am quite pleased and rather happily amazed at the reults. As a rule, I don't endorse any product, but this one has been the exception. ,Thanks. Bill nyc

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2849306 on Mar 04, 2010

Helping my girls gut probs and bloating already, along with allicin caps. High dose, good strength.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1052580 on Feb 17, 2010

This is my first bottle, but I'm having great success with these. I take one of these along with 2 Now Super Enzymes before I eat, helps with digestion and IBS issues.

Fine!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Apr 14, 2010

This product seems to work OK. I have no complaints and do not see much of a difference from other probiotics. I like that it does not need to be kept cold.

Gr8-Dophilus

Posted by Reviewer1837489 on Mar 27, 2010

Helps greatly with digestion.