probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1427850 on Feb 29, 2012

I purchased this because of the potency.At first I took twice a day and wondered why I was not feeling good. Now 1 a day or 1 every other day and no longer dizzy or nauseous. Linda, BC

Was great but it seems that it has been changed

Posted by 5103803358726222261 on Sep 18, 2016

I have been using this Gr8 dophilus priobioti for about 3 years and it has been really great and helped me a lot for the past 3 years. I have ordered more than 6 bottles (Expiry dates: 04/18 and 05/18) for the past months and they seem to be with different contents / formula.. Suddenly, Gr8 dophilus makes me gas and diarrhea and my stomach blows like a balloon. These side effect has happened to me several years ago when i used Jarrow's probiotic (which contained dairy) and then i moved to Gr8 dopilus, which were great, but now i see that GR8 dophilus has also became problematic. I'm afraid that NOW has changed the formula and now it includes dairy or other problematic ingredients. Unfortunately i have to start looking for other probiotic that won't blow my stomach like a balloon and won't cause me problems.

did nothing for me

Posted by marianF on Sep 04, 2014

Not only did I not get any benefits from this probiotic, but while on it my bowel habits became worse.The fact that it has to be taken on an empty stomach was also a problem for me, as I eat 5-6 small meals per day (every 2-3 hours) so I'm hardly ever on an emty stomach.I have tried at least a dozen of different brands of probiotics and this was the most disappointing.I guess, the so many positive reviews, prove that probiotic supplementation is very individual.I am sure it works for others.

Gr8 - am not convinced

Posted by Reviewer1359813 on Jan 08, 2012

It does not seem to matter at what time of the day (ie empty stomach, just before meal)I take these I always seem to end up with gas and to be honest my digestion seems to be actually happier without them. I don't know if its the FOS or what it is but they do not agree with me so I won't be buying them again.

Gluten....

Posted by Isqua11 on Nov 27, 2013

Beats me why you would have a probiotic with trace amounts of gluten.

來自台灣 ~

Posted by Reviewer1487195 on Dec 12, 2009

這個商品可以改善脹氣的問題, 對於消化系統以及排便都有很大的幫助, 剛開始服用的第一個星期, 我每天都會便便2次, 便便的形狀跟顏色都變漂亮了^^. 我跟家人都會長期使用者個商品來保健, 我強力推薦這個商品給大家!!

Excellent source for fighting infection

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on Jul 15, 2008

This is my consideration for E-Mycin and the product is effective without any disappointment. Works for me. Would highly recommend for anyone looking to combat infection. Have serious cardiac issues and must take E-Mycin prior and after any type of surgical procedure, or after any type of serious injury. This product hasn't failed me yet, protecting against infection. Everyone's metabolism is different, but this product works very well for me.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2292096 on Nov 01, 2010

Easy to take, like the fact that this is ok on the shelf (although following instructions to keep in fridge once opened). My daughter can take 1 tablet each day. Might be too soon in the process to really feel effect, but my bloating and wind after wheat/dairy is much improved with 2 x daily. Delivery was slow to NZ this time.

好產品