Now Foods, Grape Seed, 100 mg, 200 Vcaps

Now foods, Grape seed

Posted by Reviewer1375969 From Canada on Sep 09, 2008

IT's excelent I've notice dramatic change on my skin become radiant soft and pinkish white, It also very good for immune system to be strong a in other words It is a very good antioxidant. It is very cheap compare to drug store.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1976569 From Kentucky on Jun 26, 2009

I have peripheral artery disease from too many years of smoking and sedentary lifestyle. My job requires long hours of sitting and it had gotten to the point where I felt like the backs of my thighs were on fire. This is the only product I've found that has removed those symptoms by increasing my circulation.

Exellent

Posted by Reviewer3045681 From Japan on Aug 05, 2009

I've been using this product for a year and I got better results of eye tests. I'm a heavy computer user, but I don't feel any eye fatigue so far without using any other stuff or methods (eye drops, massage, etc.) It really works fine for me. Exellent product.

Glad I switched

Posted by Reviewer2961148 From Ohio on Feb 04, 2008

I had been purchasing my grape seed extract at GNC and the price continued to increase each time I went in. I take the extract due to the fact that even after prostate surgury and post surgical radiation treatments, there is some cancer still lurking in my body somewhere. I get a PSA test every 3 months and I can report that my PSA reading has not increased by any significant amount in the two years since I started the Grape Seed Extract regimen. I will now purchase my extract through iHerb - glad the GNC price got so high that I looked on the internet for a reputable alternative supplier.

Now Foods, Grape Seed Extract, 100 mg, 200 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Mar 20, 2009

High quality; grape seed extract contains "proanthocyanidins" which are a powerful class of antioxidants that are very effective at protecting the body from the damaging effects of free radicals.