Haven't taken long enough to notice anything

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Jun 09, 2014

Started taking this less than a month ago..can't tell a real difference in anything so far..except perhaps my skin.

grape seed

Posted by 4681344291515929126 on Jan 21, 2014

I don't know whether this is really useful but just try out!

got a brighter skin tone

Posted by 5703879372732469034 on Jan 08, 2014

i took this with collagen

i will keep using it

Posted by 4725394335733619142 on Nov 06, 2013

i think it may do good to my health, I will keep using it.

Good product

Posted by 4943211276010766594 on Aug 22, 2013

good anti oxidant ever

It may help with CLL (chronic lymphocytic leukemia)

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Apr 13, 2013

Can not be sure because I only started taking two veggie caps daily of the grape seed extract one month before seeing a hematolgist for chronic lymphocytic leukemia. My platelets dropped to 86 and my spleen was enlarged. I fully expected him to suggest chemotherapy when I had my next blood test last Thursday, August 18, 2011. Lo and behold, after my blood test, he comes into the examination room and says: YOU HAVE A REPRIEVE, Come back in six weeks instead of four: My platelets had risen to 95; white blood cells dropped to 35,000 and my spleen was slowly feeling better. He then said, KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING. You bet!: juicing, wheat grass, aloe vera, papaya juice, AND GRAPE SEED EXTRACT TWICE DAILY. Can not say definitively that the grape seed helped or any of the other things for that matter, but the numbers are going in the right direction. Sometimes I have a very slight feeling of nausea; this might be the die-off effect caused by the grape seed extract helping abnormal cells turn off. I also eat 1/2 cup of lowfat pineapple cottage cheese several days per week, but not with flax oil which upsets my stomach instensely. Cottage cheese has naturally occuring sulfurated protein which is good for the body and spleen, and is highly nutritious. We must all be proactive and do our homework. Latest update as of October 13, 2011. My platelets continue to rise, also hemoglobin and red blood cells improved. However, my white blood cells rose to 40,8. I have discontinued using vitamin C as it may contribute to the proliferation. But the hemotologist did tell me to come back in two months, even though he said that my spleen is at three fingers size; but last time, my wife remembers him saying it was four fingers. To be continued.

good

Posted by 5430580995555035999 on Nov 17, 2012

I think my skin is getting better. If it takes you 1-2 months, I think my skin is much better than this.

taataa

Posted by 4936788784546477292 on Sep 07, 2012

good

great product

Posted by Reviewer2979256 on Aug 13, 2012

These are very good for heomoroids. I do not notice problems any more 4 star

marilyn

Posted by Reviewer1309727 on Apr 16, 2012

help your skin bright than

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »