It may help with CLL (chronic lymphocytic leukemia)

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Apr 13, 2013

Can not be sure because I only started taking two veggie caps daily of the grape seed extract one month before seeing a hematolgist for chronic lymphocytic leukemia. My platelets dropped to 86 and my spleen was enlarged. I fully expected him to suggest chemotherapy when I had my next blood test last Thursday, August 18, 2011. Lo and behold, after my blood test, he comes into the examination room and says: YOU HAVE A REPRIEVE, Come back in six weeks instead of four: My platelets had risen to 95; white blood cells dropped to 35,000 and my spleen was slowly feeling better. He then said, KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING. You bet!: juicing, wheat grass, aloe vera, papaya juice, AND GRAPE SEED EXTRACT TWICE DAILY. Can not say definitively that the grape seed helped or any of the other things for that matter, but the numbers are going in the right direction. Sometimes I have a very slight feeling of nausea; this might be the die-off effect caused by the grape seed extract helping abnormal cells turn off. I also eat 1/2 cup of lowfat pineapple cottage cheese several days per week, but not with flax oil which upsets my stomach instensely. Cottage cheese has naturally occuring sulfurated protein which is good for the body and spleen, and is highly nutritious. We must all be proactive and do our homework. Latest update as of October 13, 2011. My platelets continue to rise, also hemoglobin and red blood cells improved. However, my white blood cells rose to 40,8. I have discontinued using vitamin C as it may contribute to the proliferation. But the hemotologist did tell me to come back in two months, even though he said that my spleen is at three fingers size; but last time, my wife remembers him saying it was four fingers. To be continued.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2979256 on Aug 13, 2012

These are very good for heomoroids. I do not notice problems any more 4 star

grape seed

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Oct 18, 2011

Helped reduced my blood pressure and an all round cheap, highly effective antioxidant. Check pubmed journals for some interesting information.

good

Posted by 5430580995555035999 on Nov 17, 2012

I think my skin is getting better. If it takes you 1-2 months, I think my skin is much better than this.

taataa

Posted by 4936788784546477292 on Sep 07, 2012

marilyn

Posted by Reviewer1309727 on Apr 16, 2012

help your skin bright than

good

Posted by Reviewer1842234 on Jun 16, 2010

i have eat it for about two weeks and have not feel any change ,may be will feel good for long terms

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2477313 on Oct 07, 2011

Used to be able to get this in bigger bottle. Really liked them.

Good product

Posted by 4943211276010766594 on Aug 22, 2013

good anti oxidant ever

i will keep using it

Posted by 4725394335733619142 on Nov 06, 2013

i think it may do good to my health, I will keep using it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »