Good product

Improve my skin

Posted by 5051851113464180424 on Jul 30, 2013

Recover skin from sunburn

Posted by 5744066134298980613 on Jul 28, 2013

กินคู่กับวิตามินซี ผิวใส ย้ำนะว่าไม่ขาว แค่ใสดูดีมีออร่า ที่ขาวเพราะผิวได้รับการบำรุงและปกป้องอันตรายจากแสงแดด ทานเกรปซีดก็เหมือนทานผลไม้เบอรี่ต่างๆ ผิวใสดูดี ถูกมากๆ

Great value!

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I've used other GSE supplements, and while this one definitely isn't one of the most concentrated options it makes up for it in dosage - 250mg per cap! I take 2 a day and have noticed an increase over the other GSE supplement I was taking. 5 Stars.

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptions

Posted by alloriginal on May 20, 2013

Grape seed extract is the best full-spectrum antioxidant that I know of, and this is a very good one. The 250 mg. potency is a powerful ally in the fight against aging. It works wonders on bruising, muscle aches, joint pain, inflammation of all varieties, wrinkles and almost anything else you can think of. I have been using grape seed for many years and can report that there are no known side effect. The relatively small capsules may be taken with or without food at any time of day. This is perhaps the best (and easiest) single thing you can do to improve your long term health. Now makes a variety of great products at economical prices. Buying from Iherb makes sense because they discount the prices even further, and ship very quickly. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

It may help with CLL (chronic lymphocytic leukemia)

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Apr 13, 2013

Can not be sure because I only started taking two veggie caps daily of the grape seed extract one month before seeing a hematolgist for chronic lymphocytic leukemia. My platelets dropped to 86 and my spleen was enlarged. I fully expected him to suggest chemotherapy when I had my next blood test last Thursday, August 18, 2011. Lo and behold, after my blood test, he comes into the examination room and says: YOU HAVE A REPRIEVE, Come back in six weeks instead of four: My platelets had risen to 95; white blood cells dropped to 35,000 and my spleen was slowly feeling better. He then said, KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING. You bet!: juicing, wheat grass, aloe vera, papaya juice, AND GRAPE SEED EXTRACT TWICE DAILY. Can not say definitively that the grape seed helped or any of the other things for that matter, but the numbers are going in the right direction. Sometimes I have a very slight feeling of nausea; this might be the die-off effect caused by the grape seed extract helping abnormal cells turn off. I also eat 1/2 cup of lowfat pineapple cottage cheese several days per week, but not with flax oil which upsets my stomach instensely. Cottage cheese has naturally occuring sulfurated protein which is good for the body and spleen, and is highly nutritious. We must all be proactive and do our homework. Latest update as of October 13, 2011. My platelets continue to rise, also hemoglobin and red blood cells improved. However, my white blood cells rose to 40,8. I have discontinued using vitamin C as it may contribute to the proliferation. But the hemotologist did tell me to come back in two months, even though he said that my spleen is at three fingers size; but last time, my wife remembers him saying it was four fingers. To be continued.

Heart Health

Posted by 5570243647649433749 on Mar 30, 2013

Many years ago my wife was told that I should take Grape Seed extract rather than prescribed chemicals. The woman was right. I no longer depend on chemicals.

grape seed

Posted by elrapha on Jan 20, 2013

very good

吃了果然对皮肤好

Posted by 5321771858790132546 on Nov 29, 2012

吃了这个葡萄籽皮肤不容易敏感了,配合月见草油吃的,痘痘也不长了,皮肤状态很稳定很不错!

good

Posted by 5430580995555035999 on Nov 17, 2012

I think my skin is getting better. If it takes you 1-2 months, I think my skin is much better than this.