great product!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2215250 on Dec 07, 2009

I've been taken guggul extract for like 6 weeks, and today I went for my lipid blood test, in the last one, three month ago, my cholesterol was too hight 248 the total and 167 the LDL, so my doc. gave me a prescription for statin drug, I wanted to try something natural first, and I bought the guggul, now my cholesterol went down to 202 the total, and 139 the LDL, the triglicerids also went down, my doc couldn't believe went I told him that i didn't take the statin drugs, so he told me whatever you are taken is working wonderfull, so keep taken it. I'm so happy with the result, no side efects, great price, and it works. I've been taken with this the garlic oil for NOW, it's seem work better.

Great results

Posted by Reviewer1389618 on Mar 08, 2007

November of 2006 my overall cholesterol was 226 LDL was about 160 and HDL was 42. Began taking Guggul shortly after. 4x/day is a little difficult for me to adapt to, so most of the time I took it morning and evening. Rechecked cholesterol in March 2007 and numbers were 182 overall, 121 LDL, 36 HDL. Other than the decrease in HDL I was pleasantly surprised. I am a runner (20 mi/week) and watch my diet (oatmeal everyday and lots of fruits and veggies), but the only difference between the two checkups was the Guggul.

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Jun 09, 2009

Reduces lipid levels. Lowers serum levels of LDL. " "Stickiness"(Agglutination) of platlets

Great Product for arthritis

Posted by Reviewer1493151 on Nov 11, 2010

My wife suffers from arthritis and finds that guggul effectively assists in reducing the pain thereby reducing the need for other drugs for pain control. Traditionally used by Ayervedic medicine practitioners for arthritis and weight loss as it also stimulates the thyroid.

Posted by Reviewer1002671 on Nov 20, 2007

I am taking guggul extract as it was recommended to me by a doctor for my adult acne. The first few days I took 3-4 as recommended on the bottle. My ears and neck broke out in a hot rash, which was a possible side effect listed on the bottle. I stopped for a few days, rash went away, and now am taking 2 a day, with no negative effects. Too early to tell if it will help with my acne.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2624402 on Jul 29, 2008

After having blood work done, Guggul, along with other things, has helped lower my husband's Cholesterol 40 points.

Guugle for Helping w/ Weight Issues

Posted by Reviewer2954061 on Jul 14, 2009

This is a top quality product. I find it to be very effective and especially when taken with the Acai Super Fruit Antioxident 500mg....I have less cravings and better energy.

the best

Posted by Reviewer3130543 on Nov 01, 2011

very well

Positive reivew

Posted by Reviewer2336697 on Mar 11, 2010

I've ordered this several times. Guggul is not always easy to find, so it's good to know I can get it here.

Posted by Reviewer2598193 on Oct 03, 2010

I buy this product on the recommendation of my trainer. Clean pure product and at a very reasonable price. Helps my high cholesterol.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »