pharmacist

Posted by Reviewer1108690 on Mar 29, 2008

This product was recommended to me by a naturopathic doctor to lower my blood sugar since I am a type II diabetic. After just 2 weeks I can see a marked improvement in my readings, so I am very satisfed with this product.

Gymnema

Posted by Reviewer3043709 on Oct 13, 2008

Definitely controls blood sugar, and gets rid of those spikes and valleys in blood sugar levels. Also, curbs cravings for sweets.

Mrs. wallace

Posted by Reviewer1861962 on Nov 28, 2008

I've used it before. It takes about two weeks to notice that your desire for sweets is gone. It really woeks!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1630892 on Mar 16, 2009

I used other items like banaba leaf, bitter melon, etc but I think it is he most effective item. After adding this to other regular items, my blood sugar level reduced to 88 from average of 103~105.

Delivered on time and worked as planned!

Posted by Reviewer2601775 on Mar 06, 2009

I basically wanted to use Gymnema to demonstrate its sweet taste blocking effects. It worked great!

diabetes wonder drug!!

Posted by Reviewer3124836 on Nov 24, 2009

I had erradic uncontrolable diabetes.The doctors could not figure me out I spent 4 days in hospital while they tried to lower my blood sugar reading of 30, which is very bad. Eventually they sent me home at 17. I was not taking medication as it was not helping and started gymnema on the advise of a natrupath. Within 2 weeks I was a stable 5.4-6.8. I have been stable ever scince, it's been 12 months.I am positive this herb did it.

This One Deserves Ten Stars

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Jul 12, 2011

After over 5 years on too many diabetes drugs, I replaced my roommates Metformin 1000mg with 1200mg of Gymnema Sylvestre. OMG - it worked beautifully. His strip tests are actually a bit lower than those with Metformin and sometimes he has to quick take some orange juice to bring the sugar up a bit. I told him it was the doctor or me. He chose me and I just felt there was a better way. He had horrible skin blisters from the diabetic drugs and now they are clearing up. This product is a blessing.

Meh.

Posted by Reviewer3239236 on Sep 18, 2011

It works for about a week, then it seems my body adjusted and it stopped working.

Added to the mix

Posted by Reviewer1044371 on Jan 11, 2009

Added to my Januvia, Metformin, Bitter Melon mix. Working on going natural because the Januvia is $168 a month!!! Losing a lot of weight right now and strict diet with Bitter Melon and Gymnema should do the trick down the road.

Good added blood sugar control

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Aug 02, 2010

This product is excellent when you eat the wrong thing and want some blood sugar control. When you go to a party or just need a sugar fix then take 2 gymnema sylvestre before eating that lovely piece of cake and minimize the effect. I don't recommend this as a lifestyle choice by any means just cover for the occassional and I do mean infrequent walk on the naughty side.