July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Hawthorn Berry, 540 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Joseph Escriva

Posted by Reviewer3091369 on Aug 21, 2008

About 1-1/2 years ago my Doc. said I may need a heart valve replaced as it did not seem to let enought blood to flow, and at night I would wake suddenly gasping for air. I read about Dr. Mark Stengler's recommendation to use Hawthorn Berry as an anti-aging herb for the heart. Since using Hawthorn Berry I have had no more problems.

Good for Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer2744446 on Aug 22, 2008

I read a recommendation for Hawthorn Berry years ago and decided to try it. The NOW brand gives me a good result at a reasonable price with blood pressure control. It also seems to help me with shortness of breath upon exertion. I don't want to be without it.

Hawthorn Berry

Posted by Reviewer1644541 on Mar 27, 2008

Excellent product!! Guaranteed to clean out those blood vessels. However, the bottle says to take 2 three times a day. Double that dosage if you want to feel and see real results!!

Bladder Control

Posted by Reviewer2679752 on Nov 18, 2006

My doctor told me to get this when I kept having trouble with a leaky bladder. This product has this problem completely under control now.

Heart Support

Posted by Reviewer1617936 on Nov 24, 2007

I give this to my husband to strengthen his heart with CoQ10. He is doing very well. He works 80 hour weeks and has more stamina than I do.