• Customer Ratings

Healthy coconut

Posted by Reviewer2940575 on Jul 21, 2009

Very versatile. I use it in fruit salads, smoothies, cookies, muffins, without the added sugar from store-bought coconut. Retains its natural moisture.

Good to have around

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Dec 21, 2008

It cures diarrhea. But if you tend toward constipation, don't eat it.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1469246 on May 27, 2009

I like putting the coconut flakes together with my oatmeal which makes a nice mixture.

Hard to find

Posted by Reviewer3357953 on Jan 27, 2008

Hard to find unsweetened coconut good in lemon bars.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Jun 23, 2008

This is much easier than cracking a coconut, but I like drinking the coconut milk from the fresh ones too. So convenient. Don't be without it. It is a terrific aid to constipation and a health-giving food that's good for you. Thanks iHerb for the terrific prices.

Very satisfactory

Posted by Reviewer1117613 on Nov 09, 2008

I was flabbergasted to have ordered this on Friday, and I think I got it on Monday. Unsweetened coconut is very hard to find, but the low shipping charges clinched buying it from IHerb. I continue to look at the website for more of my cooking needs. I will be a repeat customer.

Purchased in error

Posted by Reviewer3334463 on Jul 24, 2010

I bought this thinking it was flaked (I misread the description) as a component of a homemade trail mix, but the shredded consistency was not suitable. It tasted fine, however, and should work for use in baking, etc.

Thankfully unsweetened

Posted by Reviewer2065812 on Aug 22, 2010

I appreciate the fact that this product is unsweetened. Ordinary grocery store coconut seems to be about half sugar by weight. All I want is the coconut itself and that is what I get with this product.

Posted by kristine on Aug 23, 2012

Kjekt å ha :)

Coconut

Posted by Reviewer2185867 on Dec 08, 2008

I am on a special diet and this product us hard to find locally. good price and fast shipping.