The best tasting Maple Syrup ever!!

Posted by Reviewer3273441 on Aug 18, 2014

My family loves this stuff, no other brand of Maple syrup taste so good,a great alternative to sugar & honey.... Thank you again iherb for a superb service to Austrlaia

Delicious and excellent

Posted by 4762766103934632128 on Aug 05, 2014

Delicious and excellent

Good

Posted by 5021417041329794137 on Jul 30, 2014

Nice taste, handy bottle.

YUUUM

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

What's not to like. Can be eaten off a spoon. Dangerously delicious.

Interesting

Posted by Reviewer1416842 on Jun 18, 2014

I never had grade B syrup before and I have to say I like grade a better.

Great Product

Posted by 5685696938055253913 on Jun 16, 2014

Love using this product in cooking

Really delicious!

Posted by owenfox on Jun 11, 2014

Like others have said, really YummY! Feel welcome to see my other honest review by cliking on my name, especially regarding herbs! Blessings!

I will never buy Maple Syrup in Singapore again!

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Apr 21, 2014

As a child I tapped maple trees, collected sap and boiled our own maple syrup in the Spring. I know my maple syrups and this product is excellent - light and clear. I will never buy maple syrup in Singapore again now that I found it for SO much cheaper on iherb than any store in Singapore. I also appreciate that I can buy much larger sized bottles on iherb than the smaller sized bottles available here. It's impotant to highlight that pure maple syrup is a premium product - its even considered expensive by local standards where its produced - Ontario, Quebec, Vermont etc. Outside North America, its almost unaffordable, so this is honestly a very good priced product for the amount you will get. If you found my review of this product helpful to you or for your family, please click "YES".

I am Happy with this product

Posted by jeffchiu on Mar 02, 2014

The taste is very good. Nice to know it is USDA organic and certified non GMO. I am using this product for my master cleanse. My only concern is when I received the product, the cap was half broken because iHerb did not put a protective bubble plastic in the cap portion, good enough the safety seal was not broken, at least I know it is still safe for consumption. Aside from this concern, I am generally satisfied with this product.

Delicious Maple Syrup

Posted by uprootfromoregon on Feb 26, 2014

This container with its easy pour lid was a great buy for our household. We keep it refrigerated to extend the life of the maple syrup, and the taste and quality is top notch. I love the flavor of this grade B maple syrup.