Grade B Maple syrup.

Posted by Reviewer2940112 on Oct 08, 2013

Clean sweet and stronga taste. Just perfect.

Satisfying to the highest degree

Posted by 4913456306678181697 on Dec 26, 2013

I used it in my chocolate and it's turned out nice. I'm contented.

very tasty

Posted by Reviewer3036465 on Jan 01, 2014

just love it. very rich flavor.

מצויין

Posted by 5087066840314139269 on Jan 31, 2014

טעים !!!! ממליצה בתור תחליף בריא לסוכר

Great syrup.

Posted by Reviewer3325529 on Feb 09, 2014

Great tasting syrup. I've bought this brand many times, its my favorite. I thought I was buying the bigger size like I usually get when I'm stocking up for the Master Cleanse but I didn't and I don't like this small sized bottle. the finger hole may as well be decorative since if you really try to control the bottle that way it ends up slipping and spilling syrup and the pour spout looks like it has a lip to it int he picture but no, thats just on the bottle and is no help whatsoever in pouring the syrup. I'll still buy this though and won't deduct any stars for that superficial stuff.

Awesome size.

Posted by 5487824565937821836 on Feb 12, 2014

Living in Hong Kong, things seldom come in big sizes. As maple syrup is a staple in my diet, decided to order through iherb. Great product, awesome size, absolutely reasonable shipping prices.

Delicious Maple Syrup

Posted by uprootfromoregon on Feb 26, 2014

This container with its easy pour lid was a great buy for our household. We keep it refrigerated to extend the life of the maple syrup, and the taste and quality is top notch. I love the flavor of this grade B maple syrup.

Great item and fast delivery

Posted by 5205584687529402031 on Apr 16, 2015

It is one of ingredient of my master cleanse diet, this product was so adorable and great item. For the seller, it was so fast delivery, I am so satisfied for all the service and I got item with good condition.

Great Product

Posted by 5231328114142361924 on Jan 05, 2015

Ordered for 10 days master cleans. It was the first time to challenge it but this product helps my hunger pretty well. If you consider to try master cleans, recommend it.

Yummy