Awesome size.

Posted by 5487824565937821836 on Feb 12, 2014

Living in Hong Kong, things seldom come in big sizes. As maple syrup is a staple in my diet, decided to order through iherb. Great product, awesome size, absolutely reasonable shipping prices.

Great syrup.

Posted by Reviewer3325529 on Feb 09, 2014

Great tasting syrup. I've bought this brand many times, its my favorite. I thought I was buying the bigger size like I usually get when I'm stocking up for the Master Cleanse but I didn't and I don't like this small sized bottle. the finger hole may as well be decorative since if you really try to control the bottle that way it ends up slipping and spilling syrup and the pour spout looks like it has a lip to it int he picture but no, thats just on the bottle and is no help whatsoever in pouring the syrup. I'll still buy this though and won't deduct any stars for that superficial stuff.

מצויין

Posted by 5087066840314139269 on Jan 31, 2014

טעים !!!! ממליצה בתור תחליף בריא לסוכר

very tasty

Posted by Reviewer3036465 on Jan 01, 2014

just love it. very rich flavor.

Satisfying to the highest degree

Posted by 4913456306678181697 on Dec 26, 2013

I used it in my chocolate and it's turned out nice. I'm contented.

Love maple syrup!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I love maple syrup, it is my sweetener of choice! I use it in home made ice cream and in baking. It has low viscosity which makes it perfect for mixing with other wet ingredients. This one is organic and very good quality! Yum! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Grade B Maple syrup.

Posted by Reviewer2940112 on Oct 08, 2013

Clean sweet and stronga taste. Just perfect.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer3310392 on Sep 08, 2013

Yum

Maple syrup - rich flavor

Posted by Springtime on Aug 16, 2013

Grade B maple syrup has a darker color and deeper flavor than Grade A. This product has superior quality and rich flavor of pure organic maple and I love it. I use maple syrup for pancakes, ice cream, oatmeal. I use maple syrup also for lemon detox diet/Master Cleanse. The ingredients for one serving are 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice; 2 tablespoons of organic grade B maple syrup; 1/10 teaspoon of finely ground cayenne pepper; 10 oz of filtered water. I drink 6-8 servings per day. I highly recommend this product!!! Thanks for the great service!

MMM maple syrup