good,but the manufacturer has added so much sugar....

Posted by Leilady on Apr 14, 2013

The taste of this mapple syrup is really nice,just a sweet and deep flavour.However it's precisely for me very-very sweet( I have not been adding any sugar to coffee or tea for a looong time),you can even notice litle sugar pieces around the top.This syrup comes in a plastic bottle so you don´t need to be nervous about a broken packaging,furthermore it has it´s own plastic bag. Generally I am satisified with the price and quality,it's a healthy natural product which can be used as a breakfast addition to any porridge,farmer cheese etc., but I will need to look for a less sugar one.

Good product but a little expensive

Posted by Reviewer1235908 on Aug 03, 2011

I am using Agave nectar now as it cheaper then this one and lower GI. Thanks IHERB for all your fantastic products!

Yum Yum Yum!

Posted by Boni77 on Apr 12, 2013

This is the best maple syrup. Use for pancakes a lot wt yogrut and blue berry jam. I'll buy again.

Now foods maple syrup

Posted by Reviewer2402111 on Oct 06, 2015

Have brought this many times!

so small

Posted by 5289058485273411575 on May 10, 2016

taste good but very small in size.

Tastes good

Posted by goodstuff on Jun 08, 2016

It has more maple taste than sweetness. I like it. I am not a fan for syrups, this is for my kids. But at least, this does not put me off. The kids love it.

Great syrup at a good price

Posted by 5619114222059326717 on Jul 08, 2016

I got out of the habit of buying Grade A maple syrup for a while since the retail price is usually so high. This stuff is terrific and I feel like the price is really reasonable.

good taste

Posted by 5639191737389806205 on Jul 14, 2016

Pretty good quality maple syrup. Love that it's organic.

Tastes good - not a lot of product

Posted by 5135417954204896176 on Oct 05, 2016

Although this maple syrup was a lot cheaper than the regular maple syrup at the store I really thought that I was getting more for my money. In my opinion save the cost of shipping and go to the store!

Love the taste, but don't like the cap.

Posted by 5364679259949850714 on Oct 09, 2016

Yummy with pancakes and yoghurt. The cap however is not designed to minimize mess after pouring out. I always have to use my finger to wipe away the "extra" bit.