a bit expensive but nice quality.

Posted by 4900849798874755893 on Sep 06, 2014

I gave all of them to my friends as gifts. They all said they liked it.

מאוד טעים!

Posted by 4783296429994217255 on Aug 26, 2014

פי שתיים זול יותר מאשר בארץ ועוד אורגאני..

Organic maple syrup

Posted by 5136478600092379777 on Aug 20, 2014

Totally. Delicious. Can't understand why it's labeled grade B. It doesn't get better than this!

Great value for decent organic maple syrup

Posted by eselle on Aug 08, 2014

I decided to go with Now Foods Grade B Organic Maple Syrup for its value - it proved to be the most economical choice in terms of unit pricing (by finding out the actual cost per 100ml). It is very sweet as maple syrup is expected to be. It is more runny than thick, but goes nicely enough with pancakes and the like. Because of its watery consistency, it makes it easier to mix with other stuff (I mix it with raw organic sunflower butter just for kicks - it’s wonderful on pancakes). It's pretty good, but I do wish that it came in glass packaging instead of plastic.

yummy

Posted by jasminem on Aug 06, 2014

this is good. the bottle is designed to guarantee easy pouring without mess too -- a definite plus.

Rich flavour

Posted by Reviewer1006654 on Aug 05, 2014

Delicious maple syrup with a rich flavour, I've now ordered the larger bottle because this one didn't last 5 minutes in my house!

AMAZING

Posted by 5174531694768969829 on Jul 30, 2014

I really love this maple syrup, so good.

Tastes lovely!

Posted by SingaporeLobangQueen on Jul 17, 2014

Awesome taste. Don't forget to put it in the fridge though. I thought maple syrup was like honey and could keep without refrigeration. Big big mistake. After about 2 months, it developed mould (nasty!!) and I had to throw it away. My fault. I will reorder this product.

very good

Posted by 5079299707023352063 on Jul 10, 2014

my white sugar replacement for desserts!

Real stuff at great price

Posted by 4857636049683904171 on Jul 06, 2014

My wife used it for her mastercleanse and continues to use it to sweeten her teas, smoothies and iced drinks. I use it for my yogurt, toasts and pancakes. It tastes great Again we bought it at iHerb at a fraction of the price offered in stores here is Singapore.