Good but hard to stir

Posted by 5620693198559056569 on Jan 24, 2016

I have a whole process I go through with this to get the lumps out involving microwaving it for a minute with about 1/4c of milk, then stirring again. It's good, but that part is kind of irritating. I might try something else and compare. The taste is good and it's a good price for what you get.

good!

Posted by Reviewer1864948 on Dec 24, 2015

good!

Good product

Posted by 4825614552969478967 on Dec 21, 2015

My children like it, easy to disolve, we use warm milk. Good product for good price!!!

Yummy but LUMPY!

Posted by shopzilla on Nov 18, 2015

This is the most delicious drinking chocolate mix I have ever tasted but boy, is it difficult to dissolve!! I used super hot water, hot water, warm water and out of desperation, cold water, but got the same lumpy result each time. I stirred briskly with a spoon, a fork and even a mini whisk, but, still got chocolates bits and lumps throughout the beverage :P I guess it would be ok, if you like sprinkles in your hot chocolate, but I like mine smooth. Flavorwise, this beats the pants off Swiss Miss, but I like how easily Swiss Miss dissolves. The only way to get the smooth result I want is to put the powder and liquid into a shaker and shake the living daylights out of it. Imagine the pressure build up in a tightly lidded container of agitated HOT liquid. I was afraid to uncap it after shaking. Or the tedium of shaking a cold mixture then heating it up. Eh. No thanks.

best

Posted by 4679593588215264822 on Mar 30, 2015

best

Chocolatey and delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2397362 on Feb 01, 2015

I have purchased this product several times and the quality is always consistent, and it's always fresh. My whole family loves it, even my teenagers. Sometimes I pamper this busy mom by making a hot mocha latte with it. Yum! I surprise my teenagers after school sometimes by making them chocolate ice blendeds (like our local Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf). I love that the ingredients are organic or natural, and simple. Don't worry about the Xanthum gum in it. It's probably used as a thickener. I use a little xanthum gum sometimes when I bake gluten free goodies from scratch. It doesn't take much. All I taste in this product is good, old-fashioned sweet chocolate. And it's not too sweet. But taste is really individual. This product is good, fresh, and satisfying. And for organic the price is good too. All you can do is try it! Hope my review was helpful!

Not toooo sweet but rich, smooth and enjoyable taste chocloate

Posted by Reviewer3166297 on Jan 13, 2015

It does not feel like low fat with the rich arma and flavour.

The whole family love this!

Posted by 5089347516238242739 on Oct 07, 2014

Great and easy hot cocoa! Just add water and stirrer, an you're done! <3

cacao

Posted by SolarAnnie on Sep 02, 2014

it's tasty and doesn't dissolve properly

my best friend in the winter

Posted by Reviewer1329457 on Aug 17, 2014

i LOVE this cocoa mix. being organic and low fat make it my favorite every winter. the only thing that could make it any better would be a lower price. i despise having to settle for the fake stuff when i can't splurge. so i end up making it less often to make it go further. :(