Cocoa that I feel good about giving to my children

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Mar 10, 2010

The cocoa products in the supermarket; well, just read the ingredients and most health conscious consumers wouldn't feel right giving it to their children -- not me anyway!

Chocolatey and delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2397362 on Feb 01, 2015

I have purchased this product several times and the quality is always consistent, and it's always fresh. My whole family loves it, even my teenagers. Sometimes I pamper this busy mom by making a hot mocha latte with it. Yum! I surprise my teenagers after school sometimes by making them chocolate ice blendeds (like our local Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf). I love that the ingredients are organic or natural, and simple. Don't worry about the Xanthum gum in it. It's probably used as a thickener. I use a little xanthum gum sometimes when I bake gluten free goodies from scratch. It doesn't take much. All I taste in this product is good, old-fashioned sweet chocolate. And it's not too sweet. But taste is really individual. This product is good, fresh, and satisfying. And for organic the price is good too. All you can do is try it! Hope my review was helpful!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2502377 on Apr 06, 2010

Makes excellent hot or cold chocolate.

good flavor but not smooth

Posted by Reviewer1236024 on Jan 09, 2012

I agree with the Ohio reviewer. The chocolate flavor tastes real, not artificial, but the product just does not dissolve properly, leaving you with little clumps that taste like choco-flavored powdered milk.

Didn't Dissolve Properly. Clumpy Texture.

Posted by Reviewer2368189 on Feb 24, 2010

This cocoa has a poor texture. It didn't dissolve properly. It's not creamy, very chocolately and not too sweet.

Big Disappointment

Posted by Reviewer2609632 on Jan 13, 2012

Taste like one of those awful, thick healthfood shakes. I love NOW brand supplements, but you have to be pretty desperate to like the taste of this hot cocoa. Not worth the calories.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer3075406 on Sep 25, 2012

It is a healthy chocolate milk powder and I like its taste. Highly recommended.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1173426 on Jun 14, 2011

recommended hot cocoa.

I like it

Posted by Taisenka on Sep 09, 2012

I like it so much... ) I've tried many coca mixes, but this is the best for me! Actually I use just hot milk and 1.5-2 teaspoons of this cocoa. Now I can't imaging my morning without this cocoa!

Simply delicious

Posted by 5172592965326793638 on Nov 03, 2012

I love it, great taste, great price, easy, will definately buy again.