Now Foods, Organic, Instant Hot Cocoa, Low Fat, Rich Milk Chocolate, 24 oz (680 g)

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2502377 on Apr 06, 2010

Makes excellent hot or cold chocolate.

Chocolatey and delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2397362 on Feb 01, 2015

I have purchased this product several times and the quality is always consistent, and it's always fresh. My whole family loves it, even my teenagers. Sometimes I pamper this busy mom by making a hot mocha latte with it. Yum! I surprise my teenagers after school sometimes by making them chocolate ice blendeds (like our local Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf). I love that the ingredients are organic or natural, and simple. Don't worry about the Xanthum gum in it. It's probably used as a thickener. I use a little xanthum gum sometimes when I bake gluten free goodies from scratch. It doesn't take much. All I taste in this product is good, old-fashioned sweet chocolate. And it's not too sweet. But taste is really individual. This product is good, fresh, and satisfying. And for organic the price is good too. All you can do is try it! Hope my review was helpful!

the best I have ever tried

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Jun 23, 2011

my favorite now, love the ingredients - cannot get better. Sugar doesn't dissolve completely (not powedered) but it is ok, I got used to it. I will never buy hot cocoa at the grocery store again.

good flavor but not smooth

Posted by Reviewer1236024 on Jan 09, 2012

I agree with the Ohio reviewer. The chocolate flavor tastes real, not artificial, but the product just does not dissolve properly, leaving you with little clumps that taste like choco-flavored powdered milk.

Didn't Dissolve Properly. Clumpy Texture.

Posted by Reviewer2368189 on Feb 24, 2010

This cocoa has a poor texture. It didn't dissolve properly. It's not creamy, very chocolately and not too sweet.