Fast Delivery, Good Service

Posted by Reviewer3236217 on Jan 31, 2011

The product came as advertised, and quick. Oil smells/tastes great. I am giving a 4 (and not a 5), because this is the first time I am using Macadamia Nut Oil, and do not have anything to compare with. As far as service goes, no complains !!

My sub for olive oil

Posted by Reviewer1029333 on Jan 23, 2011

OK

It seems fine

Posted by MichelX on Jan 21, 2011

I don't detect much of a flavor or taste, I find it pretty neutral, which is good. Glad to finally find a cooking oil that's stable with high heat and has no cholesterol :)

very good macadamia nut oil

Posted by Reviewer1314989 on Dec 28, 2010

First macadamia nut oil I've ever tried. It's delicious.

macadamia oil

Posted by Reviewer2954518 on Dec 13, 2010

This is supposed to be better than olive oil for cooking. Haven't tried it yet but this was the only one online you could cook with

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2798035 on Dec 06, 2010

This is very fresh and tasty. Higher omega 9's than olive oil! Minimum PUFAs... goes great in a smoothie!

This is the best Macadamia Nut Oil!

Posted by Reviewer2747140 on Oct 15, 2010

I love Now's Macadamia Nut Oil. It has a wonderful buttery smell to it. I use it in the place of Butter, because of Casein Allergies. It's perfect for frying with because it has a higher heat level than most oils I believe 450 degrees. Macadamia Nut Oil is also heart healthy. I have tried other brands of Macadamia nut oil, but "Now" Is my favorite in smell and in taste.

Very flavorful!

Posted by Reviewer1915122 on Oct 09, 2010

I use this almost exclusively now instead of butter for frying, and it adds a very subtle nutty flavor. I love it, and it's good for me!

Now Foods Macadamia Nut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1521595 on Aug 27, 2010

Excellent product. I wish it comes in a glass bottle and not in plastic. However, that may affect the ease of transportability of the oil.

healthy oil

Posted by Reviewer1660787 on Aug 06, 2010

Trying for first time because learned macadamia nut oil is very healthy. This oil has a nutty smell and is wonderful in everything I've used it in including bread and pizza crust.