LOVE IT

Posted by 4728007393650344665 on Jul 17, 2014

I'm never ever going to cook again with another oil. This one really is the best I've ever used in my life! Plus its healthier than the others and you don't need to use too much at once.

Excellent!!

Posted by 5472937910196959653 on Aug 25, 2014

C'est une huile rare que j'ai pu trouver sur ce site et bien moins cher!!! Je la mélange à d'autres huiles pour faire mes bain d'huiles et mes cheveux aiment bien!!! Merci Iherb...

Now Foods, Healthy Foods, Organic, Macadamia Nut Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by 4857543542060392522 on Aug 28, 2014

First time to use, very very good!! Must buy again!

Tastes great.

Posted by Reviewer1859975 on Sep 18, 2014

Works well, tastes good. Very expensive to use a lot.

Macadamia Oil

Posted by 4672972325044954896 on Jun 01, 2014

I find this oil great for cooking and also great for adding extra healthy fats to my diet. I sometime add a little to my afternoon protein shakes to add those extra healthy fats to my diet. It is also great for cooking and I don't have to feel guilty about adding that little extra oil to my cooking, due to it's healthy fat properties.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1177256 on Feb 28, 2012

This has a mild, nutty flavour, and I really enjoy it. I like that it doesn't loose its properties during cooking, which is a problem with Udo's Oil, which is the main oil I consume in my diet.

Good oil

Posted by Reviewer2356316 on Feb 09, 2012

I only gave it 4 stars because the MacNut Oil brand is better; however, it is more expensive. This is a nice substitute though.

Buen precio

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 16, 2013

La compré para usarla en smothies porque decían que sabia como a las nueces pero no me gusta su sabor. Tengo que usar muyy poquito. para la piel también lo usaré o para el pelo. Si te ha ayudado a decidirte esta opinión marca SI abajo, para más reviews dar click a mi nombre.

Un aceite especial para tus mayonesas!!!

Posted by aclaplaza on Jul 19, 2013

Recomendable si quieres preparar una rica mayonesa casera!!!

good

Posted by Reviewer1541633 on Jun 11, 2012

almost no taste for me but very good