The *only* sugar I use now

Posted by juliem on Apr 05, 2012

I've now fully converted to using this sugar as it tastes so wonderful in my cooking and my coffees. We don't use very much sugar at all now and I attribute it to the fact that it has helped me lower my family's "sweetness" threshhold so as a result I've ended up using less of it. Since we don't eat it whole the slight coarseness and irregularity of the granules is never a problem as they dissolve very well. I also pop it in my Thermomix to grind it to a finer icing sugar consistency if I need to dust it. Ironically the only "trouble" with this sugar is that, to me, white sugar now tastes like saccharine or some other artificial sweetener! Oh and I live in Australia and buy maybe 6 bags each year and I believe it's worth the effort.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1175158 on Dec 21, 2007

Good old fashioned sucanat with the molasses in tact. Flavorful!! Good with coffee and oatmeal cookies.

Posted by Reviewer2855496 on Jan 21, 2009

I use this sugar in place of any sugar called for in recipes. i love it and it is a lot healthier for you.

Posted by Reviewer1147467 on Sep 18, 2008

you had it in stock, I got it right away, the price was right, I am very pleased. THANKS

Posted by Reviewer2234573 on Oct 15, 2008

This is also great stuff. It is evaporated cane juice, so it retains much of the nutrients and is far better than refined sugar. You can use it to replace sugar in recipes.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1394974 on Dec 26, 2007

It is an organic whole food sweentener that tastes great.

sugar order

Posted by Reviewer3332577 on Oct 24, 2007

Good service. Great health related brochures sent along with the product.

great service for military troops overseas

Posted by Reviewer2065667 on Apr 13, 2009

Not too many companies will deliver food stuff (or anything for that matter) to APO and FPO addresses. There are LOTS of things that our soldiers would like to have while deployed or stationed overseas that aren't available to them over there. It's a pleasure to buy from companies that serve the troops and their families. We will continue to buy from iHerb for this reason. Thanks!

Kefir food!

Posted by Reviewer1200648 on Jan 11, 2011

Good to feed Water Kefir Grains!

great white sugar replacer

Posted by Reviewer3130623 on May 06, 2012

I use this product in my baking and fermenting of water kefir. I have never had a problem with the outcome of the finished product. It's a great 1:1 replacement for white sugar when baking.