lovely taste

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Sep 24, 2010

easy to use

O.K.

Posted by Reviewer2888766 on Sep 21, 2010

I love the dropper - no more vanilla messes! It doesn't stand up to the flavor or vanilla powder (ground vanilla bean pods)... but it's O.K. To remove the alcohol taste, I use this in cooked recipes so the alcohol evaporates. (i.e. I'll use it in crepes/baking, but not in smoothies.)

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer3276890 on Aug 26, 2010

I put this in my almond milk and my smoothies and it gives it the right flavor:) I also add organic natural honey:)

Vanilla extract

Posted by Reviewer3281519 on Aug 24, 2010

Haven't tried this in cakes etc. yet, but in my smoothies, milkshakes and pancakes, I can't really taste the vanilla.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3240041 on Jul 28, 2010

great taste in my baking

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2150639 on Jul 19, 2010

I think I'm a new convert to the NOW foods vanilla extract. Not only is it reasonably priced and good quality, the dropper turns out to be pretty useful in practice. Makes it very easy to measure out exact quantities for recipes but also just add subtle flavor (a few drops) to beverages or other recipes. 5 stars!

very weak taste

Posted by Reviewer1217356 on Jun 13, 2010

vanilla taste is there but weak

great!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on May 18, 2010

this is a delicious vanilla and i love the fact that it's organic!

Excellent Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Apr 30, 2010

Excellent product, especially good price for organic. Using real vanilla is light years better than imatation, and organic is better still. The flavor is rich and full. I read in review complaint re: dropper, but I love the dropper cap as I use it to put a few drops in my coffee grounds to brew (YUM!), add to my whey protein shakes, cinnamin tea [rounded tsp. cinnamin, 1 tsp. org. turbanado sugar, 1-3 drops vanilla, hot water, cream to taste: Super YUM and good for Blood Pressure]. If you don't like the dropper don't use it - just pour from bottle into measuring spoons as per normal. This is a rich delightfully flavored Vanilla Extract and I highly recommend.

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Feb 16, 2010

A bit of alchol in the taste, but not so that it would bother.