Awesome stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3057564 on May 09, 2010

My husband and I started using this is healthy smoothies and were shocked at how well it got things "moving" u woulda thought I'd been backed up for a year..well maybe I had been. Anyways, I totally reccomend this stuff. Its great! I will definitely always have some in my cupboards!

Fantastic, if you can get past the taste it is wonderful stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1663873 on Jun 02, 2010

This really works. It is pure, easy to use and moves things along without cramps or bloating. My nutrionist recommended it to me and I'm glad I started using it. Within a few days I began to feel more peppy. It doesn't taste very good --but it is worth it! Just be sure to mix it quickly and drink it down fast with lots of water afterwards.

Psyllium Husk Powder Health Benefit

Posted by 5742342770226016010 on Sep 18, 2014

It's a superb fiber supplement and very effective like the whole psyllium husks. Same health benefit. Excellent product.

Love it!

Posted by 5681094696587839841 on Mar 25, 2015

Taste is very good. Can use about everywhere. Will buy again definitely.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2095275 on May 31, 2016

I was looking for a fiber supplement without added sugar and high carb fillers. This is easy to take with lots of water and does its job!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1229626 on Jun 03, 2016

I went to buy some plain Psyllium Husk at Walmart and could only find the flavored stuff with sweeteners in it (yuck!). I add it to smoothies for fiber, so I don't want that extra garbage in it. I came here and found this at a much better price than at Walmart and it's not full of artificial flavors and sweeteners. This is just plain old fiber. You can mix it with juice, sprinkle it on cereal, what ever. It is tasteless.

It is better than you can even imagine

Posted by 5504373186641807477 on Jul 13, 2016

If you are familiar with this particular problem, you should definitely buy Psyllium Husk Powder! It makes life easier and better 😊

I bought the wrong item

Posted by 5699686664682053935 on Sep 30, 2014

I wanted Psyllium Husk Whole but ended up with this but I have to saw both products work just as well, only that this isn't as soluble and swallow-friendly as the whole version.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Sep 30, 2014

This was more ground than we thought it would be and were pleasantly surprised

Very good!