The Perfect Laxative!

Posted by Reviewer3164042 on Apr 30, 2011

No disappointment here. I loved this product as it helped clean me out every morning and sometimes evenings. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a natural laxative with no side effects. Plus gluten free and non-GMO so it's perfect for anyone! I will definitely order more!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3237590 on Apr 28, 2011

Great Product

Great Psyllium Product - recommended

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on Mar 23, 2011

I prefer powder to husk, as it's much smoother and thus easier to get down, but you do have to shake or mix it well as it lumps up. The plastic bag packaging makes it less bulky, and I don't think it's inconvenient for use, but some people might want to put it in a container for storage. I take this with me especially when I travel, as I don't always get enough bulk for my system. I can't say I enjoy psyllium - if I didn't have to have it, I wouldn't - but it does work, and it's a very neutral, easy way to get the bowels going. If possible, I mix it with fresh juice or diluted smoothie concoctions. I don't like it with water : ) The powdered psyllium absorbs water faster. I also use chia seeds to aid bowel movements, but chia also has the benefit of being a highly nutritious grain. My mom also uses this, she has it just with water. Best to use in the morning, before you eat solid foods. I take a cup of water (you can use juice) before, have the psyllium, then drink a cup or so of water afterwards, making sure I have plenty of fluid in there for the psyllium to soak up.

great value

Posted by patpyott on Feb 16, 2011

really fine powder, mixed relatively well

Super effective!

Posted by Reviewer1991426 on Feb 04, 2011

This stuff is a little hard to take, even mixed well into water. Tends to clump a lot. I've found it works well in baked goods (I use it with the almond flour), as long as I add extra liquid. Certainly keeps me very regular!

the best

Posted by Reviewer1685235 on Jan 31, 2011

I use 1 rounded teaspoon in a large glass of water first thing in the morning and is one of the best habits I have for healthy living. Plus I use this to also thicken soups and italian dressing by using just a little bit.

Very effective and very cheap!!

Posted by Reviewer2058604 on Nov 22, 2010

Reduces your appetite by swelling in your stomach. Ideal if you want to lose weight. Flashes your intestines regularly.

Fan of psyllium husk

Posted by Reviewer1785442 on Nov 16, 2010

The best fiber supplement there is, to my appinion!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3218470 on Nov 14, 2010

Exactly what I was looking for!

Great value.