A

Posted by Reviewer2923684 on Jun 25, 2011

Wuuu, so synthetic like a powder of rubber tyre ;( will never by this again.

artificial taste

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Aug 10, 2012

none of us liked the taste of this drink.

meh

Posted by Rosemary on Aug 14, 2012

Won´t buy this again. The flavor seemed artificial.

Acai is just too much of a stimulant

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Dec 19, 2012

I ordered a couple of boxes of both the Lemonade and this berry flavor. I liked it very much and liked that it did not contain Aspartame. I ordered l0 more boxes of each. Alas, I should have researched Acai on line before ordering. It does, indeed, cause insomnia and heart palpitations in me. I'm having to return this. Hoping to find a drink mix that does not contain Aspartame or Acai.

taste bad

Posted by 5466469234433077237 on Jan 01, 2013

taste bad

No thanks

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015

ENG: Not drinkabel! In the garbage were it belongs. Will not ever buy again NOR: Denne er ikke drikkanes! Kastet i søpla der den hører hjemme! Kjøper aldri igjen!

Not good taste

Posted by ksedeniussen on Jun 15, 2016

I bought this because I wanted something easy to mix up and refreshing to drink for summer, but this tasted very artificial and not refreshing AT ALL. Blah

Synthetic

Posted by Reviewer2547578 on Jul 13, 2016

At first I thought this was super , with so much vitamins and minerals . But having googled for example vitamin B12 , I find out that it actually is poison. Cyanocobalamin is poison for the body ! And all vitamins are synthetic!! Something the body does not need! D vitamin, is D2, not D3 , that we need! Will not buy again !!