Pomegranate Berry Sticks

Posted by TheBest on Sep 26, 2012

These taste good. Not too strong, and very little aftertaste.

Use these to reduce my sugar intake, taste great!

Posted by australia on Feb 23, 2013

These taste really nice. I prefer these over the lemon-acai ones. I drink one of these instead of fruit juice now, so it really cuts down on my sugar intake. I wish they made ones without the added vitamins, so I wouldn't have to worry about having more than 1-2 each day. They are very affordable too, so I'll keep on buying them.

god på smak

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 20, 2012

litt søte men sunne

artificial taste

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Aug 10, 2012

none of us liked the taste of this drink.

Acai is just too much of a stimulant

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Dec 19, 2012

I ordered a couple of boxes of both the Lemonade and this berry flavor. I liked it very much and liked that it did not contain Aspartame. I ordered l0 more boxes of each. Alas, I should have researched Acai on line before ordering. It does, indeed, cause insomnia and heart palpitations in me. I'm having to return this. Hoping to find a drink mix that does not contain Aspartame or Acai.

meh

Posted by Rosemary on Aug 14, 2012

Won´t buy this again. The flavor seemed artificial.

My favorite flavor

Posted by Reviewer2955934 on Sep 02, 2016

This is my favourite flavour out of the grape, mixed berry, acai-lemonade, and this one. Its so nice, tasty and refreshing. These are great if you are sugar-free, and dont drink juices, or any fizzy drinks (even the sugar free - chemically laden ones). Its nice to have a sweet flavored drink once in a while and this encourages me to drink more water which is always good.

Posted by Zahava on Jul 04, 2011

Great flavour. I will have no hesitating in re-ordering.

Love this flavoring

Posted by Reviewer3232370 on Nov 20, 2013

Love this flavoring but I think that even though it's great I feel like they must have lessened the potency of the ingredients a little bit which I wish they didn't do. I get that not everyone wants it that strong but even so, it still tastes nice even if I liked it better before. If you want an idea on what it's like, its basically like drinking a pomegranate or tangier type of fruit based tea, where the tea bag has been sitting in the cup for a while and the tea gets colder, is served colder or at a less warm temperature. The only things I could hope as far as improving it is that they bring back the same potency as before, though if they didn't that's ok I guess, but I wished they also added a few more sticks into each package or gave an option to buy larger boxes as well so that they last longer.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Apr 06, 2011

you can taste the stevia in them quire strongly, but for the price (which is amazing), they are very good. The flavour is strong too!