• Plastic container

• Customer Ratings

Need further evaluation

Posted by ForGoodHealth on Mar 08, 2016

Had another brand which starts to crystalize below 78F. NOW doesn't. Need further investigation.

Great coconut oil

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

Such smooth and delicious coconut oil, I really like this product. Great for oil pulling, beauty purposes, or simply eating! Try making chocolate with it, my recipe goes as such: mix melted coconut oil, carob powder, cocoa powder, some stevia for sweetness and add crushed raw almonds/macadamia/hazel nuts. Place in the freezer for about 25-30 minutes. You now have amazingly tasty and most importantly, healthy, chocolate!

Fine

Posted by 5726669790464440262 on Dec 12, 2015

Product is fine.

Godsend

Posted by 5574639932455245180 on Nov 28, 2015

I am coconut oil addict since 2-3 years, probably the best discovery for me in past years. I take it in smoothies, solo, with fruits, ice cream, drinks... I use it as lip balm, make my own nose spray (half water, half coconut oil, somewhat of sea salt and baking soda), body creme and coco oil is one of the best lubricants, just try and enjoy it.

Rancid, beware!

Posted by norwayway on Nov 26, 2015

I just recieved a jar of this oil, and it was yellow, grainy, had a really bad smell and taste. The expire date was fine, but the quality was still unacceptable. This had poorer quality than any brand of coconut oil I've tried out before. Unfortunately, now I have to throw it away. Judging by other peoples reviews, this product might turn out to have a very unstable quality. I'm not willing to take another chance. Beware!

Posted by 4724805763652778076 on Nov 16, 2015

The smell and the taste is superb! Really recommend it, great moisturizer.

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

love it for eating oil pulling, moisturizing skin and hair (great for dandruff). rebought it!

Smells....so coconut!

Posted by 4957543371523844366 on Oct 13, 2015

Love the coconut smell! I mainly use it for skin and hair moisturizing, and it works great! I don't have to buy any extra cream for Winter anymore!

Organic Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by 5318745527842864920 on Sep 02, 2015

I love cooking with coconut oil! This oil has a coconut flavor to it which I love, especially when baking with it. A good buy for sure!

Awesome

Posted by 4761791779598661470 on Jul 11, 2015

A bit surprised that it came in black jar, but checked - the same capacity so its ok. its even better, cause I know that it have to be in the dark. Tastes awesome, good for skin care also. Superproduct!