Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1616199 on Apr 04, 2016

These are so good and very good for you.

ใช้ได้อยู่ครับ

Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 06, 2016

แต่ว่าเสียเวลาปลูกเหมือนกัน แต่ถือว่าผ่านครับ ปลูกมากินเล่น อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

Now Foods Zesty Sprouting Mix Is Great! Tasty! Great Price Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

This sprouting mix is just great and the price is very reasonable. Sprouts are SUPER NUTRITIOUS and TASTY Too!

Great taste

Posted by 4727429692029768610 on Nov 29, 2014

Fresh, good and tasty sprouting mix! Love it!

Fun to grow fun to eat!

Posted by 4621221454046049945 on Nov 28, 2014

Easy and fun to grow . Tasty and good for you!

sprouting

Posted by 5574492261122529866 on Jun 20, 2014

You have the ultimate sprout mix. I have not bee able to find any sprout mixes in Whole Foods and they look at me like ....huh???

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1082705 on May 20, 2014

These mix of sprouting seeds is absolutely amazing. So easy and delicious. I bought it together with the Now Foods sprouting jar, which makes it super easy to sprout yourself some deliciously tasting sprouts in your own cupboard.

Sprouting Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Apr 05, 2014

This is a good & zesty flavored seed combo - not just "plain old" alfalfa! (tho I'm fond of that, too).

Great Sprouts!!

Posted by Reviewer3064760 on Jan 22, 2014

I would rate higher than 5!!!! I bought these a year ago and finally got around to trying them. REALLY GREAT in my estimation. I have been purchasing the individual sprouting seeds on line at a hefty price. These are nice and sweet when done and even let them get pretty big with lots of green leaves and to my amazement, there was NO bitterness like with other type sprouts. I didn't use any particular good bottled water to sprout them in either!!! These are a little larger than your regular alfalfa sprouts so I wasn't sure how they would fair in sandwiches but to my amazement, they were PERFECT!!! I'm ordering another bag ASAP. Also use the sprouts to top off salads or soups!!

Garden In A Jar

Posted by Reviewer2104094 on Dec 28, 2013

An excellent mix, tasty, healthy with a touch of heat. Great in salads sandwiches etc.