Not bad at all

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Dec 17, 2012

Maybe a little too sweet for me and the taste can improve but I love the benefits, I appreciate it more because I can add to my water bottle and just drink and appreciate the benefits. Love it love it and highly recommend it.

Taste is not an issue, but what is Epicor?

Posted by Reviewer1026875 on Apr 20, 2014

I can say the taste is just fine if you add one packet to about a liter water bottle, which do on hikes, long drives etc. It tastes like an orange drink, just a little sweet and tangy, just fine. I would like to know more about the Epicor ingredients, what history does it have and how effective is it. It sounds good for immunity, but how good and how much should you take over a period of time. More info would be great. I trust Now Foods a great deal, so I continue to purchase this item and look for more info. Reading elsewhere there are product reports of Epicor that suggest that 2x the amount in this formulation are needed to have a good effect, which would imply taking at least 2 packets and getting 2x the dose of Vit C and the rest of the ingredients, which may not be easily tolerated my many. Why didn't Now put 500mg in their packets?

haven't felt improvement in my Immune system...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

i usually feel if something is strengthening my immune system and this did not do the trick in normal dosages,if i will try more at once i will update with results.also,the after taste of the sweeteners is nasty for my buds...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Great prices

Posted by 4691140753898392547 on Mar 16, 2013

Healthy product which everybody should do.