Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1112166 on Mar 09, 2011

This is the best no sugar added hot chocolate I have ever had. I love the no chemical sweeteners property, the lo calories and the great taste. NOW had a winner here!

Eh...

Posted by Reviewer1829945 on Nov 20, 2011

I love almost every NOW Foods product I've ever tried. So was surprised to be disappointed with this one. Yes, it was chocolatey and dissolved nicely. But I immediately tasted a "powdered milk" flavor. Some people might not mind that, but I grew up in a big family and Momma used to make a buck stretch by using powdered milk. Yuk. No thanks.

really good

Posted by Reviewer3306524 on May 03, 2011

tastes very good.

Artificial taste

Posted by 5064973585674720930 on Nov 08, 2012

This has nothing to do with chocolate. It's bad with water and worse with milk. I rather use simple cocoa with milk and stevia and get closer to chocolate taste

Delicious

Posted by Norwegianchick on Dec 16, 2012

This tastes like swiss miss mith more vanilla. And it gives a great milk chocolate taste to other dishes!

Delicious but not like swiss miss

Posted by Reviewer2047611 on Nov 13, 2011

This coco does not have much added milk powder so I usually use it in combination with Dark coco powder to sweeten it up. I also add milk. It is delicious, but a little bit goes a long ways since it is sweetened with stevia. I find stevia to be much more potent as a sweetner, so be careful not to use too much!

Yummy

Posted by 5062869373961622245 on Nov 12, 2014

No wired taste even using stivia

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3245203 on Jul 01, 2014

Very sweet, but perfect if you blend in two spoons with rich powdered cocoa!

Good taste for a no-sugar cocoa

Posted by Reviewer1230481 on Dec 19, 2013

It doesn't taste as good as real cocoa, naturally, but for a no-sugar cocoa I really like it. It's good enough to really enjoy, just sweet enough for my taste and with a good chocolate taste to it. I like mixing it with milk or 50/50 water and milk, as I have a feeling it will taste a bit too "watery" if only mixed with hot water. I will repurchase this when I run out, as it is great to have an easy solution when I want something warm and sweet without using up my "sugar budget" :p

Posted by 5534511055360486220 on Mar 06, 2014

Not as good as usual cacao, of course, but a really good replacement :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »