Now Foods, Hyaluronic Acid, Double Strength, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Now Foods, Hyaluronic Acid, Double Strength, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1161869 on Feb 04, 2012

Best stuff on the market for joints and skin! If you weight train and are serious about training, take this year around. My knees feel great, my shoulders, and elbows feel My body feels a lot more sturdy when pushing weights and and my form is a lot tighter. All pain an irritation is almost gone. I do cardio and weight train five days a week. My workouts are so much better because of this. This is the best formula for joints, by far. You need to take this for a few weeks to feel the difference. Avid runners should take this and anyone who has pulled a ligament or tendon or has pain in joints from weight training. Speeds up the healing process fast. This is the best joint formula out there! 3 ingredients in this bottle are exactly what you need. Hyaluronic acid is also great for you skin. Its considered the fountain of youth and will keep your looking young.

Very good and fast results with this product

Posted by Reviewer1264980 on Mar 13, 2012

Due to severe hip pain, which used to wake me up at night, I tested first shark cartilage, but only Now Foods' double strength hyaluronic acid has allowed me to completely forget such pain, and in a matter of days! I am really pleased and thankful!

Plumps out lines from the inside out

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 12, 2013

I gave a better review for this when I bought the 60 caps and it made my top reviews at the time. No more need for creams: this stuff plumps out lines and depressions from the inside out. I heard some doctor on TV say that babies "have a ton of hyaluronic acid" except they were hawking some HA creams. Well, I've tried HA on my face & it does not help. But this right here is amazing! I hope it never sells out.

The BEST!!

Posted by Reviewer2898168 on Jun 22, 2012

Before I started taking this, my doctor wanted to operate on my knee. Now the fluid in my joints has increased so that I do not need surgery. Great product!!

Very potent!

Posted by Reviewer2200562 on Jan 19, 2012

Good skin therapy from within!