Now Foods, Hyaluronic Acid, Double Strength, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

No effect for me

Posted by Reviewer1072234 on Nov 22, 2010

This product does not make my joints feel better. There is no plumping effect with my lips or fine lines. This does seem to work for some people, but it does not for me.

Made me break out and gave me stomach ache!

Posted by Reviewer1222549 on Oct 03, 2012

I took hyaluronic acid a few years ago for my skin but I did not see any results. I thought I would try again, thinking I didn't take it long enough. These gave me sharp stomach pains and made me break out! I didn't know what was going on at first but I finally figured it had to be this. The pain got so intense I stopped taking it after two weeks. Immediately the pain has stopped and the breakouts are slowly disappearing (but not the scar! ugh!). I definitely did not have stomach pains like this taking the other brand. I am very disappointed in the quality of this. I also bought Silica pills from this brand that I was planning on using once I ran out of my current supply but I am scared to try it now.

hyalouronic acid

Posted by Reviewer1166322 on Jul 31, 2011

no difference at my face!

Quality. potency and purity

Posted by Reviewer2284006 on Mar 05, 2009

Unkown quality. potency and purity-- no independent analysis results on the label

This is not a negative because of the situation

Posted by Reviewer2675617 on Feb 19, 2009

It does not appear to have helped my wife who suffered a broken neck but that's quite an extreme and too many people use it for me to be negative about it.