California

Posted by Reviewer2903766 on Nov 04, 2008

I have crunching noise in my neck after an injury and soft tissue damage. This did not help at all.But my face seems plumper.

No visible results yet.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I've been using it for about 2 months, I cannot say that I've seen any particular difference on my wrinkles, which why I bought it in the first place. Anyway,since there's no harm, I will keep using it. Topical Hyaluronic Acid Serum Hydraplenish from Nature's Way is much more effective. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

may or may not be effective

Posted by Reviewer2453624 on May 01, 2009

Taking this with glucosamine/chondroitin/msm combo. Relief has been minimal. Been taking for 2 weeks without missing a dose. Verdict is still out as far as effectiveness for me. Will continue to take until my supply runs out. Not sure if I'll order again.

No way to judge efficacy

Posted by Reviewer3064431 on May 08, 2011

been a user for a couple of weeks, still cannot verify if it is works as similar herbs... Boswellia seems to be more effective in reducing joint pain.

knees are better

Posted by Reviewer2959854 on Oct 18, 2011

my knees are better. Was also taking MSM. May have gotten better anyway.

mmmm..

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Oct 12, 2012

Gave me a terrible headache. (Dr best didn't)

too soon to tell

Posted by rawskinny on Jul 10, 2013

Only been taking it for 2 weeks at this stage and haven't felt a difference yet, but it will take a while longer I would say.

Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1582148 on Feb 19, 2015

I took this product because it was recommended to be taken with the collagen, as such I have not noticed any improvement of the skin.

I have been taking it for too short

Posted by 5442487946855342944 on Apr 22, 2016

I cannot give a proper feedback yet, I have been taking it for 2 weeks only, so far no results. But I don't have intolerance to it, it is fine.

Eat for Collagen