good but pricey

Posted by Anaterma on Jul 14, 2014

took this together with asthaxantin. noticed a great deal of improvement on my face. skin becomes clearer, smoother, wrinkles seem less visible. no noticed effect on joints. expensive. i also like the formulation. will try alpha lipoic acid separately after this.

Pk

Posted by 4913551562895023435 on Oct 16, 2013

Ok

Posted by Strelka on Aug 02, 2012

iespējams, ka uztur mitrumu ādā un ne tikai

HA for joints and skin

Posted by Reviewer1454918 on Jul 31, 2012

I have noticed a huge difference in my joints and skin. I started taking this for my joints while pregnant and noticed that my skin started to stay much more supple and got a lot more smooth, even toned, and clear (my skin broke out when I got pregnant). I also give this supplement to my 14yr old Dressage horse who has bad bone spurs in his back legs and have seen a considerable difference in his movement and coat (100mg is what is in 1 dose of Lubrysin and is a portion of the cost). I love this stuff and may try the other variations that NOW makes in this product.

o.k.

Posted by Reviewer1899325 on Feb 13, 2012

seem fine

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer3085292 on Dec 28, 2011

My nails have become stronger, and Ihave less joint pain. I will reorder this.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1006018 on Dec 07, 2011

These goes a long way, need to take only 1 caps./a day! My skin looks brighter by using these capsules.

Happy

Posted by Reviewer2038185 on Nov 19, 2011

I take it regularly. So far I'm happy.

I think it works.

Posted by Reviewer2302819 on Oct 11, 2011

Only been using it for a couple of weeks, the Hyaluronic Acid in conjunction with the Neocell Super Collagen appears to have plumped up my face a bit reducing fine lines. (I know that's true because I have a 10X magnifying mirror that doesn't miss a thing! Ugh!) Also, my skin is softer, even though I'm an ardent body lotion user. I'm gonna keep using it.

I noticed when I DIDN'T take it

Posted by Reviewer1663467 on Aug 30, 2011

I really didn't notice a huge improvement when I first started taking it. But when I ran out and my husband talked me into trying a store brand than that ordering on-line and shipping I noticed within two weeks. The other store brand just wasn't cutting it. And when I finally did replenish my order and get back on it, the subtle changes were recognized. I won't go without or try another brand ever again. The dramatic effects of NOT taking it sold me!