Helped with Shoulder

Posted by Reviewer2341932 on Sep 25, 2008

A very good supplement for joint pain. I had been having trouble with pain and numbness in my right hand and shoulder. Within an hour of taking one capsule of this product the pain and tingling had been reduced at least 75%. Remember to drink plenty of water or teas with this supplement since hyaluronic acid works by hydration. Thanks iHerb for providing this terrific product.

I'm convinced...

Posted by Reviewer1079528 on Feb 06, 2011

I recognize that in the absence of a twin, quantifiable double blinded studies of myself are impossible, yet I would swear that taking one of these a day over the last few months has drastically reduced my need for face cream in order to fend off feelings of tightness in my skin, and has reduced joint pain in my runner's knee...

Pleased with this product

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Jul 30, 2011

Contains a full 100mg (proper dose for an adult), as opposed to the other brands' proprietary blends, which include a scant 25mg or sometimes 50mg of h. acid. My wife and I (in our mid-50's) take this to guard against joint erosion in the knee from walking. But oral h. acid is useless unless you back it up with an intake of organic foods rich in cartilage-building and bone-building minerals and vitamins.

I think it works.

Posted by Reviewer2302819 on Oct 11, 2011

Only been using it for a couple of weeks, the Hyaluronic Acid in conjunction with the Neocell Super Collagen appears to have plumped up my face a bit reducing fine lines. (I know that's true because I have a 10X magnifying mirror that doesn't miss a thing! Ugh!) Also, my skin is softer, even though I'm an ardent body lotion user. I'm gonna keep using it.

Calgary, Canada

Posted by Reviewer2668871 on Jul 14, 2010

First time using Hyaluronic Acid from IHerb, love the double strength, great for my knee as I have osteoarthritis and have been told I need a knee replacement, really helps with the pain and swelling. Noticed a extra nice benefit in my skin too. Great price, will order again.

Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1865204 on Mar 30, 2011

Jury is still out on the effects on my skin but chronic joint discomfort (knee)has diminished considerably.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer1964258 on Aug 20, 2010

It didn't do much for my knee pain, but it seems to help plump up the skin.

Good investment for your skin

Posted by Marie77 on Mar 16, 2009

I've been using this product for a while now, and I notice that my skin is looking slightly smoother and firmer. I didn't have much wrincles from the start (as I'm 31, not smoking or drinking, haven't been in the sun a lot, etc), but still I have noticed an improvement. My stiff joints haven't gotten any better though, so hyaluronic acid doesn't seem to help for that in my case. Anyhow, I will give this product a high score as it's working well on the skin, and is a good investment to prevent signs of aging.

good

Posted by Reviewer3181511 on Jan 11, 2010

My digestion improved as well.

HLA

Posted by Reviewer1899657 on Nov 06, 2009

I can tell a difference in my knees and hips after a few weeks.