Plump lips, but cellulite and puffy face and body

Posted by Trinity on Apr 16, 2014

I bought this product because I read a lot of reviews about better looking skin. Well, after 2 bottles I have beautiful plump lips, and that is why I give it 2 stars. I can't say that anything has really changed about my facial skin for the better. I got some cellulite and my body feels and looks pumped up with water. I guess that water retention is what makes the skin on the face and the lips look plumper, but my laugh lines haven't disappeared. Only my face looks puffy and I have developed under-eye bags. There are a lot of fillers in the product as well.

Does what is says

Posted by Reviewer1900665 on Aug 26, 2011

After 1 week of using it my lower back strain pain diminishing and in bonus ma face & lips become more plumpy

GOOD STUFF

Posted by Reviewer2843776 on May 17, 2008

this is very good for knee problem!!!

H A double strength

Posted by Reviewer2640452 on Nov 06, 2009

I have been taking Now Foods H A for about 2 weeks. I have experienced much improvement in my sore knees.

Hyaluronic Acid, Double Strength

Posted by Reviewer1562514 on May 23, 2009

Always Use - once stopped and the discomfort came back immediately. Takes a few weeks to build back to comfort.

Great for horses!!

Posted by Reviewer2449350 on Jul 02, 2009

I use this product for my horses at a dosage of 200mg, per day with great results. For a horse with arthritis I use 400mg, and find that within a week or so the horse is moving much easier. I have 4 horses on this rather than an equine HA supplement and save hundreds of dollars per month by doing so.

Hyaloronic Acid review

Posted by Reviewer1761433 on Jul 25, 2010

Had several people commenting on how my (facial) skin was 'glowing' after taking this for a couple of weeks. Can notice a different in the appearance in my skin.

Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2075568 on Aug 16, 2010

I bought this for myself and my partner. I have noticed that over the past two weeks a line between my eyebrows has become more subtle and my lips are slightly more plump. My partner has has some skin growth and two of them came off. I am not sure if that is a result of the HA but it is the only change in diet he has had.

Major visual affect.

Posted by Reviewer2595523 on Sep 13, 2010

Using these capsules for the last couple of months has had a dramatic affect on my condition. I have bad rosacea on my nose and cheeks which also occurs on the corner of my nose where it meets my face as well as behind my ear where it meets my head. The skin is usually red however the skin also produces a lot faster then normal which leads to thickening skin and in turn flaking and peeling and separation of the skin as it tries to heal behind my ears and nose. Usually I would require a prescription steroid cream plus and ointment as well as daily exfoliation wash and regular moisturiser. After taking this product I now only need to wash my face once daily and use a regular amount of moisturiser. There is still some slight redness some days on my nose but nothing that looks too out of place. I highly recommend this product, it is great value. My dosage has been two 100mg capsules a day.

Love this too

Posted by Reviewer1847992 on Mar 07, 2011

Great for joints and skin!