New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Hyaluronic Acid With MSM, 120 Vcaps

Knee saver

Posted by Reviewer1447344 on Feb 26, 2009

I've had 9 knee surgeries and one tibial ostyotomy.In short my knee is a mess and I've tried everything you could imagine.Hyaluronic Acid is the only product that helps relieve the pain. This product in Canada is very expensive and iherb are the only ones that I know of that carry it. It's been a life saver to allow me to carry on with my chosen career. Being a proffesional skier this product has helped me trmendously.Thanks IHerb

JOINT FOOD!

Posted by Reviewer1508062 on Jun 01, 2009

Thisis the best combination at the best price. And it works wonderfully well. I have been using it for over 5 years and before that I was taking MSM separately. I like the capsules (rather than taking a huge tablet!)

Has Really Made A Difference

Posted by Reviewer3270934 on Nov 03, 2009

I was sharing with a friend a few years ago that the products I was using to try to ease the pain from my Arthritis weren't working so well. She said she was doing the same thing as I was, with the only difference being she was also taking the Now Foods, Hyaluronic Acid with MSM. I tried it and have been pain free every since. It's a great ptoduct.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Jan 27, 2010

Give it a week or so, and you'll see a difference. Moisturizes skin from the inside, and plumps your face.

Relief for my mom and me.

Posted by Reviewer1765022 on Aug 02, 2011

A great combo of MSM of a whopping 900mg. and a solid 100mg of (HA). (HA) helps to build cartilage and lubricates our joints. This has helped my mom with past pain that chondrotin can not do. My joints feel like I am in my 20's again with the flexibily(lubrication) and I have no soreness at anytime after a hard workout. Now products has always been great as well. I take just one capsule a day; or at times of a intense activity I will have two. A great price, the product last for up to two month with great results.