July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Hyaluronic Acid, with MSM, 60 Vcaps

Freedom of movement

Posted by Reviewer3190386 on Mar 18, 2010

I thought I was headed for a wheelchair before taking this. After sitting for even a little while, it was difficult to stand without stiffness and pain. Now I have more freedom of movement and almost no pain. I've been taking this product for about six weeks.

UGH

Posted by Reviewer3276450 on Apr 05, 2012

I really liked these. Talk about moisturizing from the inside out. No more dry skin! I wasn't taking these for dry skin, but it was an awesome surprise. It was actually getting rid of my eczema too.. which nothing ever has. One spot will stay put for months and within days they were going away. My face was loving them too. It was more hydrated, firmer, plumper (in the oh so good way), my whole body was. Smoother skin, yes please! BUT, I got hives. Just on my hands, but it wouldn't go away until I discontinued these pills. I've read this type of reaction is common (either hives or a general itching or rash) and to try other brands before giving up, so I'm doing that. On Doctor's Best now, so far so good.

It Works!

Posted by WrensNest on Mar 27, 2010

Started taking this for my knee that was still in pain after surgery. 2 in the morning helped some but when I switched to 2 am / 2 pm - Wow. Thank you so much for this product.

Positive effect on bad back

Posted by Reviewer2408483 on Sep 30, 2009

There was positive effect on bad lower back with some noticeable difference in the stiff knees. Good experience so far.

it works

Posted by Reviewer2551378 on Nov 16, 2007

This is a smart product, because both two ingredients are so good for my skin, it looks that the msn is nice to all skin of all of my body, Together with a high vitamine C and hyaluron day and night creme, you will see much difference, some wrinkels are gone, some are already less deep and long. Thanks for the very fast shipping, I live in Holland, but thats never a problem for receiving it fast, Last time I ordered two pots, because for me it has proven that it works.Lizzy