UGH

Posted by Reviewer3276450 on Apr 05, 2012

I really liked these. Talk about moisturizing from the inside out. No more dry skin! I wasn't taking these for dry skin, but it was an awesome surprise. It was actually getting rid of my eczema too.. which nothing ever has. One spot will stay put for months and within days they were going away. My face was loving them too. It was more hydrated, firmer, plumper (in the oh so good way), my whole body was. Smoother skin, yes please! BUT, I got hives. Just on my hands, but it wouldn't go away until I discontinued these pills. I've read this type of reaction is common (either hives or a general itching or rash) and to try other brands before giving up, so I'm doing that. On Doctor's Best now, so far so good.

Good

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 01, 2013

I prefer the other HA

Ok

Posted by 5351159699619416814 on Jan 03, 2016

This is ok

itching

Posted by 5593605904150784793 on Oct 07, 2016

If you take 2 times 2 pills per day as recommended on the bottle you might get itches because of the MSM. I take only 1 or 2 pills per day to avoid the itching.

Waiting

Posted by 5141068738645584542 on Jan 10, 2013

Just began to use it, still no results, but i hope it will appear.

works ok

Posted by Reviewer1622002 on Apr 04, 2011

good value, agrees fine with my system. i felt though that i saw greater benefit to my skin when taking doctor's best hyaluronic acid with collagen which is comparable in price.

normal

Posted by Reviewer3252780 on Apr 18, 2011

normal

disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2415807 on Mar 02, 2010

I bought this after first using the Doctor's Best brand. For wrinkles, Doctor's Best was far superior! Will be going back to it.

not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer2297068 on Jan 05, 2011

I was told that hyaluronic acid was good for hair regrowth. I started with 1 per day, and just recently increased to the recommended dosage, as I have a problem with some supplements causing detox symptoms. I'm not sure if I am getting new growth, but my hair is looking better. But I am also taking the metafolin form of folic acid, so not sure which is helping, or both.

Need more time

Posted by Reviewer2274445 on Nov 30, 2009

Felt and noticed a physical difference in my skin almost imeadietly. have not been on it long enough to rave on it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »