Freedom of movement

Posted by Reviewer3190386 on Mar 18, 2010

I thought I was headed for a wheelchair before taking this. After sitting for even a little while, it was difficult to stand without stiffness and pain. Now I have more freedom of movement and almost no pain. I've been taking this product for about six weeks.

it works

Posted by Reviewer2551378 on Nov 16, 2007

This is a smart product, because both two ingredients are so good for my skin, it looks that the msn is nice to all skin of all of my body, Together with a high vitamine C and hyaluron day and night creme, you will see much difference, some wrinkels are gone, some are already less deep and long. Thanks for the very fast shipping, I live in Holland, but thats never a problem for receiving it fast, Last time I ordered two pots, because for me it has proven that it works.Lizzy

It Works!

Posted by WrensNest on Mar 27, 2010

Started taking this for my knee that was still in pain after surgery. 2 in the morning helped some but when I switched to 2 am / 2 pm - Wow. Thank you so much for this product.

First time user:)

Posted by 5414920482843019455 on Sep 02, 2012

This is my first time trying something like this. The discs in my back are degenerating and drying up at 32 yrs. old. I have 2 herniations and am in alot of pain. My Mom told me she heard that glucosamine isn't really as affective as once was thought, but was unsure of the HA Although I know nothing will reverse this, I was hoping the HA would help lubricate or rehydrate what is there. From the short time using this, I have notced none of my joints have cracked or creeked like they did before in my knees when I bend down and my toes don;t craack anymore! Its not just in my head, t really works!!!

Brilliant Buy

Posted by Reviewer1328346 on Jun 07, 2011

Bought my first supply a few months ago and had them with my husband. I felt more energetic with them. Hubby didnt think they made any difference - until we ran out of our supply and he started feeling tired and achy!!! Bought some more and aches and lethargy have gone. So definately works. Try it - you wont be disappointed

Labios pulposos

Posted by mjvivancos on Feb 03, 2016

Me lo compré para las rodillas pero también he notado firmeza en el óvalo facial y los labios más pulposos. Tengo 49 años.

Full lips beware

Posted by Reviewer2145143 on May 09, 2010

I've been taking this for one week--two pills, once a day. As an African-American I already had perfectly shaped "full figure lips." I started not to order this because some of the reviews stated that HA plumped up their lips. Well, it sure does. But it also does everything else it is suppose to do. My mother-n-law (72 yrs old) LOVES THIS STUFF. I love it also, maybe I'll take just one per day. Also, it starts kick in almost immediately.

Decreased Arthritis Pain

Posted by Reviewer2164302 on Oct 13, 2007

I read about this in BL's Natural Healing with Dr. Mark Stengler. I've been having little aches and pains at my knees, hands and feet, so I thought I'd be proactive before it got really bad. I've only been taking it for a couple of weeks, my joints feel better, I'm able to climb stairs without pain!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1732634 on May 12, 2008

Another product I've been using for the past 4 years or s. I lift heavy, play lots of tennis and do some backpacking too. I went from stiff, painful knees to enjoying my activities and losing the knee braces.

Helps Joints and Skin

Posted by HawaiianViking on Oct 25, 2012

I like the formulation containing both Hyaluronic Acid and MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane, a kind of Sulfur). It's been my experience, after several months, that my back and knee feel much better, and seem to be cracking and aching less than in recent memory. Even better, my skin feels great; It's as though the whole body, inside and out, is being moisturized and lubricated. In general I've had good experiences with Now Foods products, and regarding this specific product, I'm a satisfied customer.