Reviews 5-star

Freedom of movement

Posted by Reviewer3190386 on Mar 18, 2010

I thought I was headed for a wheelchair before taking this. After sitting for even a little while, it was difficult to stand without stiffness and pain. Now I have more freedom of movement and almost no pain. I've been taking this product for about six weeks.

It Works!

Posted by WrensNest on Mar 27, 2010

Started taking this for my knee that was still in pain after surgery. 2 in the morning helped some but when I switched to 2 am / 2 pm - Wow. Thank you so much for this product.

it works

Posted by Reviewer2551378 on Nov 16, 2007

This is a smart product, because both two ingredients are so good for my skin, it looks that the msn is nice to all skin of all of my body, Together with a high vitamine C and hyaluron day and night creme, you will see much difference, some wrinkels are gone, some are already less deep and long. Thanks for the very fast shipping, I live in Holland, but thats never a problem for receiving it fast, Last time I ordered two pots, because for me it has proven that it works.Lizzy

Helps Joints and Skin

Posted by HawaiianViking on Oct 25, 2012

I like the formulation containing both Hyaluronic Acid and MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane, a kind of Sulfur). It's been my experience, after several months, that my back and knee feel much better, and seem to be cracking and aching less than in recent memory. Even better, my skin feels great; It's as though the whole body, inside and out, is being moisturized and lubricated. In general I've had good experiences with Now Foods products, and regarding this specific product, I'm a satisfied customer.

First time user:)

Posted by 5414920482843019455 on Sep 02, 2012

This is my first time trying something like this. The discs in my back are degenerating and drying up at 32 yrs. old. I have 2 herniations and am in alot of pain. My Mom told me she heard that glucosamine isn't really as affective as once was thought, but was unsure of the HA Although I know nothing will reverse this, I was hoping the HA would help lubricate or rehydrate what is there. From the short time using this, I have notced none of my joints have cracked or creeked like they did before in my knees when I bend down and my toes don;t craack anymore! Its not just in my head, t really works!!!